Chapter 7

*Two hours later at 12:30*

Nash: Hey we'll be there in a half hour

Autumn: I know (: Can't wait to see you!

Nash: I can't wait to see you either (: well ttyl

Autumn: Okay byee

I want to look good but I don't want to look like I tried too hard. So I put on deodorant, some black high waisted short shorts, a turquoise crop top, and some silver ankle high gladiator sandals. Then I put on some bottom eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, and lip gloss and do my eye brows. I also put on my new perfume and straightened my hair and put a bump on top. I am so happy i have all of the new clothes, they are just my style too!! *Knock knock knock* "Come in!!" I yell as I touch up my hair and makeup and spray perfume, one last time. It was Hayley. "Hey Autumn, you know how Hayes is going to be there?" She says. "Yeah?" I say. "Well I wanna impress him but I don't know what to wear, will you help me?" She says. "Of course!!" I say. I have her wear some floral black and pink short shorts, a strapless pink sequiny top, and some shiny pink ankle high gladiator sandals. Then I put on her eye shadow, mascara, and lip gloss and touch up her eye brows. I lightly curl her hair and put a bump on top. She puts on some deodorant and perfume. "Wow thank you Autumn!! I look great" she says while admiring herself in the mirror. "Yupp." I say while we both make touch ups. *DING DONG* "Ill get it Hayley yells. She opens the door to Hayes instead of Nash. They both instantly blushed. "You look great" he says to her. "Thanks I like your shirt and you look great too" she says back. "Aw young love" Nash says butting in. "Shut up Nash." Hayes says punching him on the shoulder. "Well lets go" I say. "Wow Autumn.. you look perfect" Nash says staring at me in aw. 

NASH POV..

Wow I saw Autumn walk out and she just looked.. perfect. She is perfect. Why am I thinking like this, girls like that don't go for guys like me. They go for the tall blonde jocks who are all into football and guys like us are forever friend zoned. I need to snap back to reality. "So yeah guys, lets go." Okay smooth Nash. Try not and stare at her you might creep her out plus you can't have a crush on her, you met her like a couple months ago only. Shes just too perfect...

HAYES POV..

Hayley looks amazing.. I mean she always looks beautiful but today. Wow she is so beautiful. I don't know if I should ask her out. What if she doesn't like me in the same way? It could ruin our entire friend ship. She would never speak to me again and tell everyone at school and I would get made fun of for getting rejected by a girl three years younger than me. I mean, i'm only 13, its not even bad to date a 10 year old at 13. I don't see the big deal. But if I don't ask her out.. she might get another boyfriend and it will be too late. But if I do.. she might not like me and it will ruin our friendship. Oh well, we will just see what happens I guess.

HAYLEYS POV..

Wow Hayes is soo cute he probably just thinks im like his little sister though. Ugh I like him so much and he probably doesn't feel the same way. If he was my boyfriend I would just die though!! Hes soooooooo perfect I won't date any other boy because he is my man ;D

AUTUMNS POV..

*At the mall* "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ITS NASH GRIER" We were looking in the Rue 21 window when a huge crowd of girls ran up to Nash screaming his name. "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH CAN I PLEASE HAVE A PIC WITH YOU??!!" A girl screamed "Haha sure" he said. He got pictures with all of them and then another girl was said "Is that your girlfriend?" But before Nash could say anything the whole crowd roared. People were saying "She soo pretty!! Shes gorgeous!!" But others were saying "Ew pick me shes ugly. I'm better than her, shes worthless!!" Nash could see the hurt in my eyes. He finally yelled "LISTEN UP I'M NOT TELLING ANYONE ANYTHING NOW LEAVE ME ALONE SO I CAN HAVE A PEACEFUL DAY WITH MY FRIENDS. IF YOU WANT PICS THEN COME GET PICS BUT OTHERWISE DON'T BOTHER US BECAUSE I HEAR SOME OF Y'ALL SAYING THAT SHES UGLY AND WORTHLESS AND SHES TRULY NOT. THAT'S BEYOND RUDE AND ANYONE WHO SAYS THAT ABOUT SOMEONE CLOSE TO ME IS NO FRIEND NOR FAN OF MINE." And with that he grabbed my hand an walked away. Me, Hayes, and Hayley's mouths just hung open from what we had just witnessed. "Wow Nash thank you.. No one has ever stuck up for me like that" I say. "Well that's what friends are for" he says cheekily. "Oh yeah Nash we should probably order the food remember" I say getting up. "Oh yes you guys have fun and eat lunch together, we'll be either in Victorias secret or sitting on the bench over there." Nash says. "Oh yeah and wy would we go in Victorias secret?" I ask Nash. "So you can model me some of the clothes" he says smiling with a wink. "Haha you wish. Well we will be around so come when you're done oh and if you can't find us then just text one of us." I say "Come on lets leave them be" Nash says pulling me away with him. We decide that the air conditioner in the mall was too cold so we went outside to heat up a little.