Chapter 4

Sorry for the short chapter I just completely forgot what. Was going to write in season 1 so I just left it at that and sorry if I don't get the words right I haven't seen season 1 in so long so I'm writing it my way. Stephanie is only ten in this first part of the chapter but she reaches the prison at age thirteen. Hope y'all enjoy da next chapter. Please

Vote

Comment

Fallow

***********

"Amy, my sister would love this." I heard Andrea say. "She's into the whole fantasy stuff." She held up a necklace of a mermaid. I looked at the door. The crack was even bigger. "Rick!" I yelled. He looked at me and I pointed to the door. "Everybody to the roof!" He yelled. Everyone ran upstairs and onto the roof.

I burst through the door and saw uncle Merhle hand cuffed to a pipe. "Stephanie! Let me out!" He yelled. "What the hell! Who did this!" I yelled, pulling at the cuffs. "That prick y'all call a sheriff!" He replied. "Who the fuck y'all think your doin handcuffing my fucking uncle to a fucking pipe!" I yelled, holding a knife up to Ricks neck.

"Your uncle is a threat to the group." Rick said calmly. "I'm about to become a threat." I said sternly. "Stephanie get off of him!" Yelled Andrea, pulling my arm. "Get the hell off her and don't ever touch her again!" Yelled Merhle. "Give me the keys." I told Rick. "Give me the keys now you son o bitch!"

"I don't have the keys." He said. I looked around. "Who has the fucking keys!" I yelled, pointing my knife at everyone. "We gotta go the first door just broke down the walkers are working in their second one!" Yelled Glenn, busting through the door. "I have an idea T-Dog you stay here with Merhle everyone fallow me!" Yelled Rick. "Nobody's leavin until I get those damn keys!" I shouted.

They just left out the door, leaving me, Merhle, and T-Dog behind. "Son o a bitch!" I yelled, kicking the pipe my uncle was cuffed to. I noticed the tool box and ran towards it. T-dog beat me to it and grabbed the box away from me. "What the hell!" I shouted. "I can't let you do that!" He yelled. "Give me the fucking box now!" I shouted. He reached in his pocket and pulled out the key to the cuffs.

"Dude please unlock me! I'm sorry bout callin you a nigger!" Yelled Merhle. "Please unlock him!" I begged. "Rick told me not to." Said t-dog. "If you were cuffed to a pipe I would unlock you! Now unlock him! Please!" I shouted. He shook his head. "C'mon everybody down stairs into the truck!" Yelled Rick busting the doors open.

"I'm not leaving him!" I yelled. Rick ran over to me and threw me over his shoulder. I punched and kicked him but he just held on even tighter. "Let me go!" I yelled. "Unlock Merhle!" Yelled Rick to T-Dog. The door shut as Rick hurried down the stairs. "Merhle!" I screamed.

We reached down stairs and Rick threw me in the truck, just like the army did when this all went down. He slammed the door shut and locked it. It was pitch black. I heard footsteps running and opening up the car door. Must've been T-Dog and Merhle. The door slammed shut and we sped off.