Chapter 5

The door to the truck swung open and I fell to the cold dirt ground. I groaned and rubbed my head. "Get up." Said T-Dog. "Andrea. Andrea!" Yelled a girl hugging Andrea. That must've been Amy. Rick was still in the truck and Glenn pulled up with a red mustang. The alarm was blaring. "Durn that shit off!" Yelled an old man with a scroungy beard. "I don't know how!" Laughed Glenn. He must've been in a good mod for getting out alive. I walked over and Rick stepped out of his car.

A man in a sheriffs uniform was kneeling on a 4x4 truck, a woman with long brown hair knelt down and talked to a boy who looked about 10 or 11 years old. Maybe a year or two older than me. A woman with short gray hair stood by the campfire with a small blonde haired girl and a man with dark drown hair and a little over weight. The short gray hair woman looked over her shoulder and got up hugging Andrea.

The small boy with his mother looked over and starred at Rick. "Daddy!" He screamed and ran over to Rick. Rick walked over to him and hugged him tightly, falling to the ground and clinging to him like a wet rag. The woman who was talking to the boy before had a shocked grin on her face as she walked over to Rick. Rick got up and hugged her and his son at the same time. Everybody looked at each other with a confused look on their face.