{11}

It had been weeks since Xander had marked me, but I still hadn't let him see my fox form. I was so afraid, afraid my smell will go out or his Alpha blood will make him want to kill me.

I smiled as I sat on the shore, the sun setting against the water. I had ran for close to four hours to get here, being closer to the water calmed me for some reason. I had began training harder with Linda, now Xander, Daniel, Alex, and El even joined me sometimes.

'Babe, can you come home soon? Linda's wanting to start training soon.'

'Yes, I'll be there soon.' I squeezed my eyes shut, picturing Xander's office that I was sure he was in. I felt the familiar spin of air, and opened my eyes to his office. Just as I had thought, he was sitting in his desk, working on paperwork. He hadn't noticed me yet, I'm sure he just thought the smell was old.

"Xander." He bolted up at my words, his eyes widening.

"I'm still not used to you doing that." He spoke as he walked around his desk, immediately pulling me into his arms. I relaxed at his touch, sniffing his skin gently. "Come on, we have training with mom."

"Can we have a bonfire soon? We were supposed to have that BBQ when we first came but we never did." He smiled as he pulled me out the door, his touch sending fireworks under my skin.

"Of course, how about tonight?" I nodded as we walked to our meadow, Alex and Daniel already there with Linda.

Linda twirled a sword in her grasp, stopping when she saw me walking forward. "Elements, now."

I stepped away from Xander and lifted myself into the air, tugging along the earth with me. I spun pieces of the earth around me, relishing in the power. I dropped to the dirt floor before bursting a flame in the palm of my hand, playing around with the flame before ending it. I pulled the water from the air and spun it around me, feeling at the most power when I controlled water.

"Good, now we fight." She handed me a sword and backed up a few feet.

I stood there, taking in her stance. She favored her right leg, bouncing back and forth slowly. She bolted out and swung at me, bringing up my sword to block her. The force from her attack radiated through my arm, causing me to fall back an inch. I pushed my leg out, kicking her weak leg sending her to the ground. I stepped on her wrist, bending down and taking her sword from her.

"Good, but you forgot something." She gripped my leg and pushed me down. "Use your powers."

I sucked in her energy, leaving her on the floor. She paled, trying to get as much air as she could. I finally released it and gave it back to her, cussing her to smile in relief.

"Remind me to never get on your bad side." Alex spoke, breaking the silence in the room. I rolled my eyes as El chuckled.

I had missed her, her small figure dauntingly fast as she zipped around Daniel. I loved the way they were together, and felt a pang of jealously. It wasn't that Xander and I weren't in love, he had just been so busy and I had been training harder.

I felt his arms wrap around me, bending down to place a kiss at the side of my throat. "I love you." I smiled, turning around in his arms.

"Let's go for a run." He raised his eyebrows at me, shocked at my words.

I pulled away from his arms and ran, feeling the wind whip around me. I jumped and shifted midair, landing on my paws softly. I turned and saw Xander still in his human form, a look of awe crossing his features.

I walked forward and nuzzled his neck, my snout bending to reach his. His hand reached up to bristle my fur, sparks erupting from his touch. I made this weird noise in the back of my throat, a noise of content and love. He smiled, backing up as he began to take off his clothes.