{16}

I stood behind the wall I call Alex and Daniel, patiently waiting for the pack meeting to start. I was going to have to release my powers, almost to the fullest extent, and I was so scared. I was afraid I'll scare of Xander, or Alex, or hell even Daniel. My powers were terrifying, no one had seen them at their fullest, and I hope no one ever does.

I could feel everyone sniffing around at my scent, the familiarity driving a few of them mad. My hair was bright in the sunlight, curling down my back. That coupled with my eyes didn't exactly help with the hiding I was trying to do, my nerves kicking in as Xander began to speak. I kept moving my hands, my fingers tapping against my thigh.

Habits die hard, and it seems even when I died my habits didn't.

I clutched onto the back of Alex's and Daniels shirts, clutching as if they were my life line. They began to walk up the steps, my hair falling to cover the side of my face.

"A year ago your Luna died, but we recently learned something, she's returned to us."

Alex and Daniel stepped away, leaving me o stare out at the crowd with my eyes wide. Everyone started shouting, almost everyone angry as they cursed at me and called me names. I stepped to the microphone, wincing at the words being thrown my way.

"I know you're all mad, and confused-"

"You're damn right! What the fuck are you?" I smiled gently at a man that screamed at me, his hands clutching his mate and family.

"I'm the Moon Goddesses daughter."

Everyone was quiet, no one laughing like my group had done earlier. I used the air to push me and sat cross legged in the air, earning a few gasps from some pack members. I released some of my energy and let them feel some of my power, their heads bowing to me in submission.

"The King of Rogues will be coming for me, if you are not willing to fight then I understand. If you are, we start training tomorrow at 10 am."

I nodded as I walked off stage, feeling hundreds of eyes on me. As I took one step I teleported, back to my safe room. I slid along the wall in the music room, breathing in the familiar scent. Lemons, Bourbon, Lavender, and the smell of rain. I smiled as it relaxed me, opening up my mind to Xander.

'Where are you?'

'Come to our music room, I'll show you my memories.'

I waited for close to twenty minutes before the door opened, Alex and Daniel walking in behind him. I raised my eyebrows at the intrusion, all three of them walking to sit in front of me.

"I thought I said only Xander?" I cocked my head to the side lightly, waiting them squirm under my gaze.

"I felt like my beta and delta should know." My eyes widened, looking at Daniel.

"What happened to Chase?" Daniels face became ashen, running his fingers through his hair.

"He died, his mate rejected him and then killed herself." I sucked in my breath, my heart breaking for him. I didn't know his all that well, but he was still part of my pack.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I trailed off, my hand finding their way to Xander's. "All of you hold hands, Xander in the middle."

I watched them position themselves, my hand getting removed from Xander's.they all stared at me as I summoned my energy, using the sunlight to draw in even more. I knew this was going to take a lot out of me, I just hope I don't pass out on them.

"Breathe."

With that i pressed my thumb to the middle of Xander's forehead, pushing my memories to his vision. He gripped Daniel and Alex's hand as they passed through him to them, all of their eyes glazing over white.