To Survive : Kill the Undead

Hello Dearest Readers,

Just wanted to tell you that this is my First Zombie-Apocalypse/Horror/Romance Story. I know, as an author this story has many flaws, errors and other things that needed to be fix. The first few chapters is really a mess and right now, I don't have the time to edit those pages. I'm trying to be a great Author through trial and error. I apologize if your brain hurts after reading the first chapters (lol).

Hope y'all appreciate my Work.
To Survive : Kill the Undead.
Tagalog-English

This story was made because I love Zombie Stories. I'm a Anime Lover, I also Love playing games, Especially Zombie Genre games. I also watch Zombie genre movies like Resident evil/Walking dead and other stuff. So.. Yeah... I'm fun at parties, right?

So yeah let's talk about this Story.
Why are you telling us your first few chapters were a mess?
It's because, during that time, I still don't understand the concepts of POV and other stuff. Experienced Author told me that to become a great author you need to "Feel" it. So I tried to Enhance my Writing skills. I don't know if my work enhanced a little bit or nah, but definitely, It's Better.

Where does the title "To Survive : Kill the Undead" came from?
To be honest, the title came from one of my closest friend. (He's in the story too.) He and I discussed this story for almost a month or two. We even added scenarios and characters connection.

Why are you fond of Zombie genre Stories?
It all started when I was playing House of the dead. The adrenaline and the thrill sparks my interest. I made stories in my notebook when I was in Grade 6, Draw stickfigures comic strip when I was in 4th yr. HS. And decided to try my luck in Wattpad Now.

What Milestones have you achieved right now?
Well, I have reached 2k reads with a 500 votes. Not bad for a newbie author. I'm happy for it. So, Uhm. A milestone achieve, I guess. Next stop would be 5k reads, 10k, and so on.

Do you have any rivals?
I do, all Zombie genre authors. Grr.

Will you make book 2 of this book?
Definitely, As long as I still have readers. I love the feeling when someone appreciated my work.

Feel free to ask me any questions in yer mind.

This was created in June 26, 2016.
My first Work.