Mistakes

GEEZ I AM SO EXCITED! HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY GOING 'DAMN WHAT IS TORI GOING TO DO???' FROM THE TITLE? I AM! HAHA, I HOPE I DON'T BREAK ANY HEARTS OF MY READERS!

_______________________________________

"_______! Calm down! It was only a nightmare!" Ciel's voice wakes you. He's speaking in a hushed voice so he doesnt wake up anyone else. "It's alright, I'll protect you."

'But who will protect you?' You thought as you opened your eyes. He hugged you tightly. And then you realized what he had been doing. 'Oh my God... Ciel Phantomhive lying on top of me. In his nightclothes.'

Ciel pulled away and layed back down next to you. You moved closer to him and he opened his arms so that you could snuggle.

"What was it about? Your nightmare, I mean." He said softly.

You buried your head into his chest. "My boss from the Aristrocats handed me a gun and told me I had to shoot either you or Tommy, or he would kill both of you infront of me and then shoot me." You shook.

"And?" He said softly.

"I couldn't choose. He shot Tommy.... and when he tried to shoot you, I... I..." You trailed off as you started crying, and he squeezed you tight, kissing your forehead.

"Ssh, its alright. We'll find Tommy, and I promise you I won't die anytime soon." He said softly. "Do you want to try and sleep? There's still about an hour until Sebastian comes to wake us up."

"No." You said softly.

"Okay, then what do you want to do?"

"You don't have to stay up with me." you said as he gently kissed your neck.

"I want to."

"Then please do so." You said, smiling as you kissed his lips.

"It's hard to believe it's been just over a week since I met you. I feel like I've known you forever." He said.

"I know."

"I love you ______. More than you could ever imagine."

"Show me. Make me imagine it." You said, and he smiled, kissing your lips as he pulled you close.

"Not right now, maybe in a few years." he whispered against your lips.

You blushed. "I.. I didn't mean like that!"

"But that's how it was perceived."

You stretched and yawned.

"_______, you should sleep. Your body is still tired from when you weren't eating and sleeping." Ciel said.

"Will you protect me from more nightmares?" You flirted.

"You know I will. Now sleep."

___________________________________

"It is time to wake up, Young Master and ___________." Sebastian's voice penetrates your dream.

Your eyes aren't open, but you're already worried about the day to come.

Today is Monday, June 4th.

Today is the date for the bonus.

Today is the day someone will die.

You open your eyes and sit up as Sebastian hands Ciel a cup of tea. He tries to hand one to you, but you shake your head. "No thank you. I don't want one."

"_____?" Ciel asked. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." You said as Sebastian held his hand to your forehead.