{0.4}

Summer's POV:

When me and Freddy reached my porch, we said our goodbyes and I hugged him.
And I think I felt something.
I mean, I'm over my crush for him, but my feelings might be coming back.
It just felt right. I felt like I belong to him, and he belongs to me.
Yep, my feelings are definitely getting stronger.
When we broke apart, we locked eyes, and kept staring at each other for like, 3 minutes.
Freddy spoke up, breaking the silence:
"Well, I have to go. It was nice talking to you. Bye Summer!"
"Bye Freddy! See you tomorrow!"
I entered my house, got some food to eat (since my mom is out on a date with her boyfriend, I won't be having dinner) and went to my room. I took a shower, got my pajamas on, and laid in my bed, smiling like crazy.
I couldn't stop thinking about what happened today. And Freddy. He finally noticed me! And, here's the best part: we hugged! It was probably the most magical hug I've ever shared with someone.
OMG I am so happy! Everything was perfect today (even the paint part. Thanks to it, me and Freddy had our moment).
What a day!

Freddy's POV

"Bye Freddy! See you tomorrow!" Summer said, waving goodbye.
I went home (it wasn't a big walk, since I live just a block away from her), and ran to my room. I just kept daydreaming about what happened, and about my possible crush on Summer. I mean, who wouldn't like her? She's so beautiful, smart, caring, sweet and responsib-
"Freddy! Dinner's ready!" My mom shouted, interrupting my thoughts.
"I'll be there in a minute!"
After dinner, I got ready to sleep, still thinking about Summer and all the things that happened early.
What a day!

What's up, guys?! It's me again!!
I just wanted to say that in this story Freddy and Kale are not dating, and have never been, and Summer still likes Freddy.
BTW, sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to make the next longer.
Thank you for the support!! Next chapter will probably be on Saturday, cause I'll be having 4 exams on Friday (so I have to study a lot) and a school project to do. But I'll try to update early, maybe Friday night 😉
Love you guys ❤️❤️