Chapter 3

Her p.o.v.

Woke up next morning Prince was laying in my bed. Apparently we both fell asleep. He looked so peaceful on his side.

I did everything I could not to wake him. For a man that don't sleep.

I stretched and started to crawl quietly out of the bed when I felt him grab my arm and pull me back in bed.

"Baby.." He said quietly.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Stay." He said never opening his eyes.

"Ok..you're in my bed in your house. I will do whatever you say." I laughed.

"Shhh." He said quietly.

"Why?"

"Cause I wanna sleep..and you to lay with me."

"Prince. You're weird." I say laughing.

"Yeah who aint?" He mumbled incoherently.

I snuggled back in next to him faceing him closely. I could feel his breath on me.

He opened his eyes and gave me a kiss on the nose and wrapped one arm around me. We got close to eachother. I could feel him getting hard against me.

"I love you." He said quietly.

"Prince what about Jen?"

"What about Jen?" He asked

"Don't you love her?"

"Not really..kinda. I don't know. It's too early.."

About that time theres a knock at my door.

"What?" I ask.

"Janie! Is Prince with you? Can't find either of you figured you might both be here."

"Sleeping. Go away." We both say at the same time. Smiling.

"Come on. I need to talk to him."

"Girl..can it wait?" He asked.

Apparently noone locked the door. She came in and saw us laying together.

"Prince, I thought you locked the door behind you last night?" I asked him.

"I did to." He looked at me shaking his head.

"Aww the two love birds slept together last night. Ain't that sweet." She sarcastically said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"We litterally just woke up. What the hell can't wait?" He asked.

"I've made the decision to go back to LA. Janie, you can come back with me or stay here with lover boy. I'm done." She told us.

"Wait. What?" I asked her sitting up. Putting covers over my body.

"Just what I said. I'm done. You clearly are inlove with him and I have nothing to do with any of it. I'm just in the way..clearly." She said angry.

"Wait! I just made calls and did all this and your going to up and leave?" Prince asked sitting straight up in the bed looking at her.

"Jen. Your the one with the fucking talent..I'm the one who cant do shit..remember? If anyone should run away it be me."

"Not running away. Just don't want to stay here in Minneapolis.  Wanna try LA. With Prince's help of course."

"Yeah sure whatever.." He said covering his lower half with rest of sheet.

"That's it? That's all your going to say? Wow I thought for sure there'd be an argument." she asked.