Chapter 20

I wake up next morning laying on the bed. Him nowhere to be seen. Sometime during the night we must have rolled of eachother and lay next to eachother.

I sit up in bed coving my body with the sheet trying to adjust my sight to the light peering in threw the shade.

I look over at the clock. 6am. Wonder what hes doing? Know by now that he dont sleep much and i dont know how he can do it.

I climb out of bed. Naked looking for something to wear in the double walk in closet. I find something. Go to the huge bathroom and turn on the water for a shower.

I step in standing under the warm water tryimg to wake-up

Then i hear the shower door open and he great s me with a kiss on my neck. Standing behu6nd me. Puts his arms around my stomach and i could feel him pressed against me all hard. againts my ass cheek.

"Good morning my sexy momma" he whispered in my ear. Nibblimg on it.

"Umm good morning " i moan as i turn around to him smiling and all hard and ready to go.

"Umm.." he moans as i reach down holding him in my hands

"I see hes ready to play this morning" i smile as i start to move my hands over his long legenth and he moans. Using the water to my advantage

"Yesss..always ready to play momma!" He moans again as i bend down and begin to flick my tounge over his tip. Licking the entire length all over.

I stroke a few more times looking up at his expression as i do so. Eyes half closed..moaning incoherently

I put his head in my mouth and started licking it all over in circular motion the way he likes it and he complied with a "uhh yesss "

I continue my quest to get him off by slowly sliding it in my mouth and moving back and forth bobbing my head. With no hands. He was that hard it stuck straight out i didnt need too.

I inhale and suck him all the way down my mouth to his hairs on his area..ticking my nose and making me giggle.

"Ahh fuck!" I hear him say as i pushed him against the wall of the shower and he put his hands on my head as i had my hands placed against the wall i bobbed back and forth as i fucked my mouth with his dick.

He moans and bucks his hips with each suck in and out. Grunting like crazy and hand on my head as he moved them with me.

"Thats my girl..uhh fuck.. ahhh shitttt "

I hum with him in my mouth looking up at him and he looking down at me with all of him ingofed in my mouth.

"Fuck yes uhhhhh " he moans and hissed bucking his hips and breathing heavily as the warm water hit our bodys

"You gonna let it go baby?" I ask as i stop to look at him

"Uhh huh..dont stop!" He moand as i put him back in licking the pre cum forming around his head and took my tounge in circles around it.

"Umm ummm umm" i hummed as i could feel him starting to get to the end

"Ahh ahh ohhh shit umm" he moans as he grabbed it and shot it in my mouth and smiled.

I smiled swallowed and stood up to kiss him.

He was still in bliss and breathing heavily trying to come down from the high i just gave him. And he was still cumming. I had never seen him do that before. He stood with his back against the wall as it poured out on the floor of the shower and down the drain. He was moaning and mumnling incoherently.

That was some orgasm..wow.

"Ohh goddddd!" He finally got out as he looked at me im utter amazement still trying to catch his breath.

"Like that did ya?" i asked him smiling already knowing the answer

"Fuck yes! You are an animal when you are pregnant..makes me wish i was around for first one. Jesus i cant even. I dont think ive ever came like that from head before !" He said looking at me unde the water as he was still standing against the wall.

"Well then. You're welcome!" I chuckled

He stood infront of me finally and pushed me againts the wall.

"Your turn!" He smiled. Kissed me tasting him on my lips. Kissed my neck,my shoulders and slid his fingers inside me.

"Uhh " i moan as he goes deep and kisses me.

I start to move my hips with his fingers inside me going around in and out of me fucking me with them ..

He moaned as i did and couldn't hold myself back.

"Ohh god prince ahhh shitttt umm uh huh ohh goddddd " all from his fingers sliding in and out of me.

Damn this pregnancy.

"Yeah baby..you like it when i finger fuck you dont you? " he moans as he takes them out and licks them off. Puts then im my mouth and suck his fingers

"Umm humm" i moan as he bends down infront of me..kisses my stomach and parting my thighs.

Putting one leg over his shoulder i brace my self against the wall for what is about to surly rock my world.

He looks up at me smiled..parts my lips with his fingers and begins flicking his tounge inside me.

"Ohh god prince!" I moan as i stand against the wall moving my hips with his tounge.

He goes deeper and faster flicking it in and out of me circling it inside and out. I can hear him sucking on my lips. I cant see it cause my stomach is in the way. I push him deeper moaning incoherently and breathing heavily.

"Ahh shitttt !ohh goddddd ! Dont stop! Faster! Deeper! Uhhh god !"

He complies with his tounge and fingers. Parting the way to my spot and flicking it in and out of me.

That did it. I cum like a fucking river.

"Ohhh shitttt Prince! Ahhh i i i...yeah ahh uhh ohhh yesss " as he takes it all licking it up and took his fingers and let me taste.

"So good! Umm." He moaned as he came up and wrapped my arms around him and lifted me against the wall. I wrap my legs around him and we begin thrusting together under the water my back against the wall.

He gave me no time to catch my breath either. And began thrusting hard and fast holding me tightly as not to slip

"Umm uhhh uhh uhhhummm " he moans and grunts

"Ohh god oh shit uhh uhhh uhh " i moan bouching with his thrusts

"Thats uhh yesss Uhhh uhhh ahhhh " he grunted breathing heavily

"Mmmm uhh yesss Uhhh shit ohhh i i cant hold it any more baby m..its uhh ahhh shitttt " i moan letting go.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah ahhh shitttt " he moans as he let go.

We watch it wash down our legs and the drain before before he helped me down and we catch out breath.

"Oh shit. Your insatiable!" He says smiling.

"Yeah tell me about it. " i laygh

We wash up and get ready for
the day.

A note: i know some of you have been wantig more sex. So heres a chapter full lol. Hope you enjoyed.

Comment and vote please.