Chapter 21

Her p.o.v.

Having been wore out. I could barely move.
I had to sit in bed and rest most of the day.

"Ah this sucks." I mumbled looking out the window of the bedroom after coming back from the bathroom for the sixth time.

"This? Being?" he asked me watchimg me sit and lean back in the bed.

"Being tired,no energy. Shit like that." I answered.

"Baby. It's going to be over soon remember then we will never have any energy." He laughed smiling.

"I know. But it's not funny..laying around doing nothing all damn day and night. Not getting anything done. Not talking to anyone..mostly cause I'm sleeping." I explained.

"You could do me and I could do you then you will be doing something." he chuckled.

"Very funny. When I have the energy. You're going to pay for that lil comment." Is laughed looking at him seductively smiling.

"Oh really momma? Show me now then. I've been naughty..very naughty." he said climbing on the bed.

"Lets see." I smiled.

Nodding he lays down and looks at me as if to tell me I'm ready.

Hes taking off his clothes and is laying naked on the bed dick in hand and stroking it slowly.

"Uhh do I have to do it my self?" He moaned going into the drawer and pulling out the vibrator. And hands it to me.

"Yes. I want to watch..go slowly. And where you get this?" I say taking off my pants and underware.

"Who cares?Uh mm ok this slow enough for you momma?" He asked going really slowly and taking his time.

"Yes. Perfect. Now close your eyes."

"I want to watch you." He said.

"Just do it..baby please!.."

He closed his eyes and started speeding up his pace of his stroking himself. And using the vibrator on his shaft.

I watched him go up and down with it in his hand jurking and bucking his hips and moaning with each movement.

"That's it. Now imagine me ontop of you." I say softly as I start fingering myself watching him.

"Umm yes..." he moans as he puts it on his head circling it and it buzzed over it.

Shit. He just now has this ? Damn

I moan with him. He opens his eyes to see me fingering myself.

"Umm imagine me fucking the shit out of you right now. Take your fingers slowly inside and out fuck yourself with them. It's me baby im right here.." he moans.

"Yeah..uhh god..give me that!" I moan taking the vibrator out of his hand.

We continue our lil forplay with him watching me as he strokes himself and I insert the thing inside me.

"Damn. Slowly. Close your eyes. Cum for me baby."

I turn it on it buzzed my inside and probably the baby too. Cause she started moving.

I chuckled. "Woke her up."

"Umm hum.."he said continue with himself.

I slowly circle around my self moving my hips with it. Moaning.

"Ohh god Prince uhhhhh Uhh yes uhhhhh shit!!"

He moans "yeah good girl!!..uhh uhhh mmm!!"

"Uh uh uhhh ohh shittt!!"