Life Observation Exercise

Hello everyone, the next chapter to come is titled "Personal Genius". It will unlock the lightning inside of you and create real magic for your life, but first we must know accurately who we are presently.

Take four sheets of paper and label them respectively: Life Areas, Actual, Life Goals, Emergency Action.

The purpose of this exercise is to seize this current moment; to review where you are and are headed, where you would like to be, and finally what to do about it. The title of this book contains the words, "How to Develop...". You will learn to assess, evaluate and develop not only your life, but assist others in developing their life as well.

Note: This exercise requires a tremendous amount of focus, which without does not produce the results aimed for. Just as it's considered an emergency if you have a major medical mishap, understand most have encountered major life mishaps and so require the same priority. So, before starting, set aside four-plus uninterrupted hours to work(one hour for each list). 
In each section fill out the requested information completely to the best of your knowledge, take time to really think. There are no wrong assertions.

Life Areas:

Health
Faith
Diet
Sleep
Employment
Family
Spouse
Finances
Properties
Hobbies
Community Stature
Goals : Immediate, 5 years, Long Term
Entertainment: Music, Books, Movies,
Social-Activity
Exercise
Emotions
Education
Savings
Pets
Friendships
Self-Esteem

As stated earlier, most live's are in major mishaps and are quite possibly facing future mishaps. This list we have constructed are the bones of one's life lying limp on an emergency room's table crying out for help. Evaluate each area of its current status and compile the results on the second sheet titled: Actual Life. Next take at least an hour and think of how you would like each area to be. Compile that on a third sheet titled: Life Goals. Lastly, a list of doable actions that you can start on your own and some that require assistance from at least one other person. This should also take at least one hour or more. A fifth sheet needs to be stapled with the prior four sheets listing results of your efforts. There will be results, know that at the outset.

Begin this exercise as soon as possible, taking into account the emergency nature of it. If you have any questions feel free to comment anywhere along this chapter. I answer promptly and in good detail. Cheers!