Emma gets surpsied by Mel C/ dinner date (TASM 2)

And we're on LIVE Captial FM and we are joined by the cast of The Amazing Spiderman 2, Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone.

Emma's PoV
"So we have someone to judge our singing skills. Live on skype from her mum's house, Sporty spice, Mel C"
Say what!!!
"Ahhh OMG" mel appears on the screen apologising for hijacking our press tour. I actually cannot believe I'm talking to Mel C. MEL C.
"Emma told me she still has all her baby spice outfits if you'd like to try them on"
"Are you kidding me, yes I'd love to" I say nearly in tears I'm just so excited.
Looking over at Andrew who is just beaming at my reaction because he knows I love the Spice Girls.
"Thank you for calling" and then Mel C hangs up.
That might be the best thing that has ever happened to me on any of my press tours.

(After the radio interview)
Me and Andrew are sitting in a restaurant before our next interview on Graham Norton with Jamie Foxx joining us.
"So that was cool wasn't it?" Andrew says, more of a statement, referring to the earlier skype call. 
"Yes, oh my it was pretty much the best thing", I laugh still in a slight shock.
Andrew just smiles at me in his boyish way and squeezes my hand. I return his smile and lay my head on his shoulder as we wait for food, without a word we just sit basking in the quiet sounds.
"Hi, the seafood spaghetti and the haddock" (idk i'm just making this up😂)
The waiter places our food down on the table with Andrew and I digging in.
"Bon appetit" andrew says to me in his best French accent
"Stop being stupid Garfy" I laugh while he just smiles goofily at me. From the corner of my eye I notice another diner taking a picture of the person in front of her so I make a point to get in the shot.
"And I'm the stupid one?" Andrew looks at me quizzically, I just shake my head at him and start to eat.

(Finished the meal)
"Thanks baby you didn't have to do that" Andrew paid for our meal and now I have that butterfly feeling in my stomach like you get when someone does something nice for you.
"It's nothing, I wanted to" Andrew stands up and I follow him as he reaches back as an invite for me to hold his hand which I take. We walk out the restaurant met with some paparazzi outside. Luckily the driver is pulled up at the front and Andrew drags me in front of him to help me in the car and climbs in after me. We leave all the clicking cameras behind driving away to Graham Norton studio.
"Thanks for dinner again"
"Em, you don't have to do that, you know I like to spoil you when I can" Andrew's words make me feel fuzzy and I smile over to him
"I know I just...," I sigh, " I love you "
Andrew reproaches my smile and kisses my hand, "I love you Em"