Critics choice awards

December 2016

Emma's PoV
"Emma"
"Over here please"
"Left"
"Right"
"Emma can you turn to your right"
Camera's are clicking and flashing every second and I'm pretty sure I'm becoming even more blind by it... as if my eyesight wasn't bad enough.
"Emma could you proceed inside please" one of the officials whispers next to me. You don't have to tell me twice, I sprinted in that fucking building as fast as I could. Now where is spencer?
"Just come with me please ms stone"
I get taken to my table which is like right at the front. My brother Spencer is my "date" if you could say that but he's meant to be with me at the table that we're sharing with Ryan and Damien.
I aimlessly follow the man to the table where a seat is pulled out for me.
"Hey Emma"
"Oh hey Damien" I don't sit down and go to hug Damien who made this all possible for me and Ryan, the nominations I mean.
"Who did you bring with you Em?"
"Well Spencer, but I don't know where he is,' Ding, "Oh hold on"
Ryan: hey Em have you already gone in?Could you wait at the door for us to show us the table?
Emma: yeah sure I'll go there just now.
So I walk and wait at the door for Ryan while celebrities pass me.
"Hey Em is that you?" Huh? My head whips up to
"Andrew?,' 'hey I was just uh waiting for Ryan"
"Good to know you still know who I am" he laughs
"I mean.. um..,' my face heats up and I become flustered.
"It's okay, I was only teasing, hey um good luck, I might see you later"
Please stay
"Oh uh yeah thanks, you too"
We then have an awkward embrace before he walks off. I text Spence.
Emma: hey where did you go?
Not expecting a reply so quickly I just watch the paparazzi endlessly harass other actors/actresses.
"Hey Ems, you wanna go?"
"Sure thing... ryzies" i taunt him, a little inside joke
"Fuck you"
Ding
Spence: at the toilet, back now.
"Emma?"
"Mmhm"
"I lost you for a second there"
"Oh sorry I was just texting spencer,' I apologise,' what were you saying?"

Andrew's PoV
Well I wasn't expecting that. I mean I expected to see her here cause La la land is kinda one of the biggest films in hollywood right now, but I didn't think I'd get the chance to speak to her cause these award shows can be a bit tedious.
"Hey Garfield" there's a chorus of hello's and hi's as I sit down.
"Hey guys"
We all get into a settled conversation and then the tabloids announce that the award is gonna start so the entire room drops its separate conversations. I look around the room just scanning all the tables and then give my attention back to the stage where the first award is being announced.
The nominees for best picture are:
La la land
*montage clip of la la land*
I haven't seen it of yet, even though everyone keeps saying I should and I do want to because Ems in it and I think she's great in everything and from this it's looking pretty good.
Arrival
Fences
Hacksaw Ridge
I'm proud of this film. We honesty didn't think it would get the type of reaction it did because it was just a other war film, but the story of the man Desmond Doss was just so incredible that I think makes it appealing.
Hell or High Water
Lion
Loving
Manchester by the Sea
Moonlight
Sully
"And the winner is... La la land!"
The room erupts with claps and I look for the table they're all sitting at and when I see everyone from the table, 2 places in front of us, well it's pretty obvious.
They make their speeches and sit back down for the ceremony to continue. They announce the Best Actress as Natalie Portman and then and ad break comes on.
To be honest I'm thinking about the back of a certain, Emma Stone's dress, like that's a lot of skin and lack of clothing. For the next like 3 hours I gotta look at her super exposed back.

Emma's PoV
I can't believe we won that. Sure I missed out on Best actress, but that's okay cause the table is buzzing now that we got the best picture, like that's a big deal.
I wonder if Andrew has seen it.

"BEST ACTOR IN AN ACTION PICTURE"
A series of montages from different films come up,
"The winner is... Andrew Garfield"
Omg. I turn around because I know where he's sitting and he gets up and walks to the front and does his speech and I think I managed to catch his eye at one point but I can't be sure. He sits back down and they go to announce Best Actor in a comedy. I'm so happy for him. I think he honestly deserves it because he works so damn hard, I would know, that's why we broke up. Because was doing projects in god knows what country and I had mine too.
It comes round to another ad break and I turn round and wave in an attempt to get Andrew's attention.

Andrew's PoV (this actually happened btw)
They guy sitting next to me points out that someone is trying to get my attention from 2 tables away. It's Emma. I wave back and she starts a conversation. She congratulates me and we talk across the tables for a bit and she nudges her brother and tells him something and he also turns around to wave to me.
Emma grabs her glass and nods for me to do the same and we toast and then she fully goes for her glass, comedically chugging it which stops me from drinking mine cause I'm laughing at her.
I'm glad we can still talk to each other normally cause I love her even now so it'd pain me if we could never interact with each other like before.