Graham Norton show (TASM 2)

April 2014

Emma's PoV
"You don't look like gods gift to the craft"
"Thank you so much Graham" I have a feeling I know where this is going
"I mean lets take a look at some of your earlier works"
Yep. Knew it. It might seem like I could be apprehensive about having the thousands of viewers seeing my 12 year old self in cringey acting photos but it reminds me of some funny times.
*picture from princess and the pea*

"Okay, that is transformative', laughed with the crowd ,"I'm 13 there and I look 100"*picture of tweedle-dum and tweedle-dee*

*picture of tweedle-dum and tweedle-dee*

"Now who are you here?"I shouldn't be able to remember because has anyone ever been able to tell the difference between the 2 but I know

I shouldn't be able to remember because has anyone ever been able to tell the difference between the 2 but I know.
"Uh, I was tweedle-dum"
"Marvellous,' Graham takes a pause, 'now this one, is the creepiest picture, I'm not sure what's going on"
Ohhhhhhhh, hang on "is this wind in the willows"
*picture from wind and the willows*

"Uh, I was tweedle-dum" "Marvellous,' Graham takes a pause, 'now this one, is the creepiest picture, I'm not sure what's going on"Ohhhhhhhh, hang on "is this wind in the willows" *picture from wind and the willows*

"Yeah wind and the willows" admittedly this was a weird one, but it's pretty funny to look at now because it is just so bizarre.

Andrew's PoV
Oh my. These are some genius photos which I knew existed but have never seen cause Emma wouldn't let me, it would be such good bait.
"Thank you so much for showing that" surprisingly enough, Emma seems so chill about it.
"I've brought it all back"
Then it goes onto to Jamie's acting career and his Tom Cruise story (which is quite good) but those images are now at the forefront of my mind because of the sheer weirdness.

After the show
Emma's PoV
"That's why you didn't want people to see them" andrew says in an "understanding" tone.
"Oh he finally gets it" rolling my eyes, "I mean pretty bad pictures but it wasn't that bad,' I admit, 'though I was not expecting to see that Otter one again"
"Yeah that was just creepy and weird,' says Andrew, 'an 11 year old with chest hair... uncomfortable to look at"
I take a step back putting my hand to my chest looking offended
"I'm uncomfortable to look at" in a mocking hurt tone.
Andrew snaps his head up and immediately starts trying to back track
"No no no, it wasn't like that,' he explains in a rushed sentence, slurring his words quickly together, 'I just meant..."
I go up and hug him laying my head on his chest "yeah, I know what you meant" I tell him in a soft tone.
I can feel his chest rise and fall with each breath and hear, ever so quietly, his heart pumping at a steady rhythm.

Andrew's PoV
she stands with her arms wrapped around me and her head laying on me and I hold her with my arms slightly draping round her lower back. Emma stills in this position and literally doesn't move at all so I feel stuck here for as long as she's gonna be there because I don't wanna be the person to tell her to move. I'll have to at one point so I can go home and sleep and so she can too but for now I'll just let her rest here.

Author: omg she actually uploaded. Sorry the last time I did it was nearly a month ago 😳

Link to this interview 👇👇👇
https://youtu.be/MzFdUtKOJ0Y