Kid's questions (TASM 2)

December 2014

Andrew's PoV
"Do you really like Andrew in real life?" Wait what. This is going to be fun,
"Yeah he's alright,", Alright!? Man we date for 3 years and I'm only 'alright', I see how it is, "he's got a nice face, and a big heart and that's what matters" okay well I mean that's an improvement- I like where that was going. Nice face? I have a beautiful face. Who is this women!?

Emma's PoV (at andrew's apartment)
When Andrew holds the door open for me, like the gentleman he is, I go straight past him and to the nearest make do bed, in this case, the nice velvet sofa made for watching TV. It provides me a bed of warmth as I curl up into a ball and close my eyes feeling the soft layer of velvet plush under my hands - the feeling is literal heaven - at least it is until Andrew decides it's a great idea to....

Andrew's PoV
Emma's lying on my couch using it as a bed and even though I'm not so sure why she's so tired at 4pm, she looks so adorable curled up on my couch her natural blonde locks draping around her, she looks so peaceful I almost don't want to disturb her. Almost.
Payback time! Creeping up on her I know all her weak spots so I attack her with tickles and she's startled and started laughing hysterically
"Andrew get off.. sto..." she struggles to make a sentence, "stop please"
" so you think I'm alright?" I'm trying to sound hurt so she feels partly guilty, " we date for several years and I'm only alright to you"
"Fine fine fine...just stop attacking me!" Em has actual tears spilling down her face but this time I'm not worried because I know it's not because she's hurt.
"Try guess what to say to make it stop" I think she knows what I'm meaning as she matches my challenge
"Garfy you're more than alright...you... you.. are the bestest ever and I love you"
The tickles stop. "Thank you"

Emma's PoV
I turn away from andrew wanting him to apologise because he knows I hate being tickled. I huff and cross my arms for emphasis. I think he gets it. I linger on the couch whilst andrew rubs my arms and whispers sweet nothings to me in hope and deciding to add to my extended tantrum I get off the couch. Or at least I try to.

Andrew's PoV
I grab Em's waist to pull her back to the couch because I know what she wants. She wants me to chase her, well then.
Emma's strong but not quite as much as me so my force pulls her down with quite an impact, I climb on top of her so she can't escape again.
"Baby, I'm sorry"

Emma's PoV
God he makes it so hard to be mad at someone!
"I love you, forgive me... pleaseeeee" his newfound apology melts my heart. This man. My man. My andrew.
Not caring for words I just reach up to kiss him which he smiles into and kisses me back. Sitting us back up on the couch and now i'm in his lap, which takes away my height disadvantage. Andrew's mouth on mine, just us, like an escape, our escape. Being with him is magical and I don't mean being his girlfriend. I mean just being with him, in his presence is magical for he makes me forget everything but him.
"Garfy?"
He pulls away from our kiss "yeah?"
"I wasn't really mad, but the result was pretty nice" I say making reference to that kiss. He just throws his head back and laughs and then kisses me again.
Yep, this is just how it should be.