Interview idk the title of (TASM2)

I personally haven't seen this interview cause it's blocked on youtube but I know it exists :)

Interview setting
Emma's PoV
"What's the worst thing you've heard about yourself" oh gosh that's a hard ques... oh wait I know one
"I once read that I was a bland basic bitch, that was funny" I remember this because I was searching "Gangster Squad" to see how well the film was doing and all and I was scrolling through the short bit you get on twitter responses and once I saw my name I had to investigate.
"That couldn't be further from the truth" Andrew pipes in after I talk about my little comment which is sweet and all but I'm gonna be bombarded with questions from him now 🙄. I think we were all meant to answer that question but it barely got past Dane.

Andrew's PoV
Ughhhhhhh. Seriously? She read that, where from? I thought she said she wasn't gonna do that anymore, or maybe it was from a past thing she read but still she didn't say anything which is annoying.

After the interview
Walking out of the centre to the black cab waiting for all of us as to drop us off to our places. Dane and Jamie and Emma are with me as we're taking a different car to Marc. Em and I go 1st and 3rd into the cab so we can't be held back or seen really close together, we honestly don't need/want any attention on our relationship. But we do take the seat next to each other when we're in the car.
"Hey Emma, where'd you read that comment?" Jamie turning round in his seat to ask her, he says in a more jokey type way cause he is that type of guy, like the loveable "cool" friend who is there to make any situation less awkward, or if he wants the other way round.
"I was um.. looking at Gangster Squad on the internet and I had to investigate" no you didn't.
"Jamie this girls handler it was incredible", "she had the strangest retweets on there" she and Jamie both share the joke as Dane sits with an amused look but somehow I'm not seeing it.

Emma's PoV
"Do we have to discuss this now?"
"Yes," he lets out with an exasperated sigh, "why didn't you say?"
"Well sorry if I didn't see it as important, Andrew, we are celebrities, people are gonna say stuff, everyone knows that" to be honest I'm getting a little fed up now, we go through this every time.
"But remember what happened that one time?" Saying like I've forgotten... admittedly I tried cause it was a foolish thing to be so wound up and upset by it.
"One time!" Throwing my hands in the air, "it was foolish of me to be upset about it and it hasn't happened since so we're fine"
I want him to give it up already, it's a topic we're never letting go of
*ding* new text message.
Oh whoopee okay who is it,
New text from Spencer
*you okay? I thought you weren't looking yourself up on the internet anymore.
UGH not my brother as well. You have to be joking.
"Can we all please just be okay with the fact that I'm not obsessively searching myself on the internet and drop it already!" I shout, to no one in particular, but uh forgetting that Andrew may or may not be with me. I just take a seat placing my hands in my lap, not wanting to think about Andrew's face after my outburst. Oh god I screwed up.
The couch sinks as he sits next to me, but he doesn't talk to me, he just puts his arms round me and holds me.
"Hey I'm sorry Em, you know I have a flaw of being protective over people - especially you"
"I get it, I do, its just, we do this every time and I don't want to anymore"
"We won't, but you know you could've said that 5 arguments ago?" He points out and I laugh at his little comment coming to a better mood
I raise myself back up again whilst Andrew's arms are removed and I leave to put the kettle on,
"You know why are we talking about the comment when we should be discussing that backflip" I laugh
"Oh god, I'm surprised I can still do one"
"Please... you did gymnastics for how many years?" I turn to look at him as he approaches the cupboard to get out 2 mugs and puts 2 spoonfuls of coffee in each.
"Too many" he replies with a laugh before kissing me and returns to making our coffee as I wait for the kettle to boil so I can just unwind from this fucking stressful day.

Author: sorry for this is not my best chapter