The BAFTA's

Author: Okay just a pointer ik this is not the press tour but I really want to write about both the baftas and golden so here we are. Enjoy :)
April 2017

Emma's PoV
"Emma! Emma!" The booming sound of paparazzi on my left and right surround me, all of them chanting names every which way and where. The Bafta's pre-party. I'm pretty excited to be attending the Bafta's because it's my first nomination and I've been doing pretty well in awards season lately so I hope it all goes well.
The red carpet drags on a little longer until we're rushed inside Kensington Palace to mingle with all the others.

Andrew's PoV
Making my way past the red carpet into the grand palace I feel put of place yet oddly at home. Being British and being allowed into Kensington is like "woah" big deal cause I mean the royals lived/ live here. The royals. But then wearing the suit and the fact that all the other actors are here comforts me a little. I'd be lying if I said the fact I knew Emma was here was going to help me massively because she always does. I don't know how but she does. I don't plan on talking to her or anything, I'll leave her alone tonight but I'll still think of her and watch for her.

Emma's PoV
My lord, is that? I spot Andrew and because I miss him and want to know how he's doing I go walk up to him to say hi. That hi turns into a hug as I'm a little more than excited to see him again after so long. I know he's been there for me every step of the way, I know about the Golden Globe "moment" and I'll admit I was very touched. He still cared... for me.
"Andrew hey"
"Oh hey, Em?" He seems hesitant to talk to me at first but after I initiate a hug he relaxed. God he smells good. okay creepy Emma, stay put.
"Hey," I said, "how have you been?"
"I'm good, the awards have been exciting for everyone but you've been doing so well Em, I'm proud of you. Say WHAT!

Andrew's PoV
"I'm good, the awards have been exciting for everyone but you've been doing so well Em, I'm proud of you" oh god. Stupid Andrew, why did you add that last bit, I don't think she's gonna care. Oh by was I wrong. She blushes. BLUSHES. so she does care...about me.
"Thanks Garfy," hold on. Garfy. Old nickname. Dating. Memories. My mind is having a full state of panic because of 1 word from her mouth. "By the way umm...", she flickers her ehe to the floor and blushes again, how cute, "I saw the golden globes thing and um, well thanks, I know you've always been there to support me and my career," oh fuck. Of course she was gonna see that it was everyone on the internet. But oh Emma. If only you knew I still love you. "I don't know if you saw me try and make eye contact with you or not but I'll see you tonight yeah?"

Emma's PoV
Please say yes, please say yes.
"Yeah I'll come look you out at the  dinner party afterwards" you sure know how to ruin a girls heart Andrew Garfield. You still have me.
"Okay great so I'll see you... bye Andrew"
"Bye Emma"
I'm ready for the Bafta's but I'm pumped for the oscars now.

Andrew's PoV
I'm going to make the oscars our night.

Author: so I'll write about the oscars when I see it but I live in the UK so I have to youtube it and research the gossip so it won't be up till like Tuesday