Google + interview (TASM 2)

April 2014

Emma's PoV
"I can watch Em in anything like I can watch Em read a phonebook and I'm entertained," please oh god
"Really?"
"I think she's a genius" ugh stop please.
"I'll just go" oh my lord. After our little jokes about that moment where Andrew might as well have confessed an undying love because that was pretty close.
He rubs my shoulder and I go up to look at him, a small, but reassuring gesture and though I'm not needing to be reassured it's nice anyway.
The interview just resumes with more questions an answers from  both me and Andrew, pretty average stuff.

At Andrew's apartment
"You could watch me read a phonebook? Really?"
Andrew just laughs at me as he recalls his earlier statement and I give him a "are you serious" look.
"Yeah," he comes to hug me, "you know I'm inspired by any of your works and that you entertain me and everyone else whose seen a film of yours"
"Mmhm, and I know that's ridiculous Garfy"
Andrew puts his hands up in defense, "whatever you say" he puts his hands down and onto my waist,
"I still stick to my statement though" he whispers and kisses me on the cheek and disappears off to his bedroom. So I follow him to ask for a pair of sweats or something comfy of his I can change into to find him shirtless, halfway through changing shirts, he chucks me some sweats and I go to the en-suite to change. I come back out and walk up to him and wrap my arms around him from the back, I place a small kiss on his shoulder blade and rest my head on his back.
It's a silent notion but it's warm and comforting and somehow exactly what I want.
"I'll read you that phonebook later" and I walk off to go order some takeout.
Andrew pops his head out the door and yells to me, "promise?"

Here's the full interview that inspired ^^^
https://youtu.be/UhJxpvF2Txg