Baftas (afterparty)

Emma's PoV
It's my first big win tonight. The golden globes was great but that was specifically for actresses only in musicals... this is all round Best Actress. I'm ecstatic to say the least. It was pretty amazing. It wasn't as fun, however, cause Ryan couldn't come but Damien and the crew were there so it turned out alright.
The awards finished so it's now officially, The After Party! 🎉 
Time to get the drink on. Nah I'm only kidding... slightly. If I'm honest I'm more exited for the food cause I am hungry. So very hungry.
"Hey Emma over here" Damien beckons me over to where the rest of the crew found our table. Sitting down, waiting for food I'm engaged in a conversation with Justin, who wrote the movie's movie score. As most of them are discuss sports, which I know barely anything about (except basketball), yet Justin who does know about more about sports than I do, has no interest so we just confer between ourselves.
Justin leans into the table and signals for me to do the same.
"Uh hey Emma, I don't wanna alarm you but Andrew is sitting almost directly behind you" Justin lowly whispers.
"Alarm me?,' 'thanks justin for the heads up up but we're on good terms"
"Oh phew" he sits back up straight, "I was thinking things were gonna get a little awkward"
"No Justin it's okay" I assure him laughing.
An photographer comes over asking our table for a photo so we all move in for the shot.

*few hours later*
Our table's dinner arrived and because the award show takes what I can only exaggerate as a lifetime, we were all so hungry and it did not take long to finish it.
A hand taps my shoulder and I turn around to a smiling Andrew.
"Hey" I exclaim stunned.
"Hi, congratulations by the way, I thought you were great"
"Oh um thank you", I'm probably smiling like an idiot right now so I go for a hug to hide my face from him. And also he gives great hugs.
"So have you been up to much lately?" He asks pulling out of the hug.
"Yeah I've been working on a new film with Steve again"
"Didn't you work with him on Crazy Stupid Love?" He asks
"You remember"
"Have you seen the office, it's his finest work" he tells me excitedly
"Andrew... you made me watch the first couple seasons of it" I remind him giving him a look.
"He's so great" he states admiringly.
"And here I was thinking I was the only one you loved" I tease shaking my head and laughing. Andrew gets all flustered after like he wants to object but doesn't want to tell me because he's not sure I'll be okay with him saying that loves me, that's it "too soon".
"HEY andrew" a voice of a certain Jamie Dornan calls behind us.
"Oh hey dude" and they embrace in a slightly awkward bro hug.
Andrew and Jamie engage in a conversation and I was gonna walk to find my party but Andrew grabs my hand on the sly to indicate he'll done soon or he doesn't want me to leave so now I'm just stuck here in the middle of the room holding hands with my ex waiting for him to finish.

OMG someone call for help. She updated. She actually did it.