THERES A CONCERT?

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. The microwave yelled at me to come and get the microwaveable rice I put in for two minutes.

I was eating it when I was writing ok? Bold

i grabbed my rice and put it in a bowl, then I sat down and went on YouTube. I was looking through your recommend:

Girl eats infected butt hole.

Got7 Hard Carry MV

Got7 Just Right MV

Got7 Girls Girls Girls MV

Twice TT MV

Ereri Yaoi

Red Velvet Russian Roulette MV

BTS Not Today MV

One second. BTS Not Today. BTS RELEASED THEIR NEW MUSIC VIDEO. HOOOLY SNIFFERBALLS. I clicked on the video and started watching it while eating my heavenly grains.

I was about half way through when I was rudely interrupted by an Instagram notification. I went to swipe up to get it away, but I saw the word Got7 so I clicked on it without hesitation. WAS IT GONNA BE SOMETHING TO DO WITH YUGYEOM OPPA?

Yes, child. This is still a BamBam x reader don't poop your pants and throw them at me just yet. BOLD

The post was about a tour. Eh. There never near me, in Busan. Well my part anyway. You see, I live in more of the mountain part, and so if there ever was a concert, it would be in the city. Just out of curiosity, and hope, I looked at the location anyways. It said... No. No way. NO FREAKING WAY. GOT7 WERE HAVING A CONCERT THIRTY MINUTES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE. Even better, a fan meeting!! Oh my god... I need to tell my frien- wait. No. Never mind. I don't have any. ;-;.

DAMN! THIS IS SO CLICHE. BOLD

I had to tell my parents. Yes, my parents. It was in five days so thanks a lot, JYP. You gave us lots of notice for tickets! I didn't have to ask my mom if I could get the ticket though. Notice how I said ticket, not tickets. Yeah lonely, right. Going to a concert alone. Whatever.

So anyways I bought a ticket, because god knows how fast they will be sold out.  That nights when we were eating dinner I said to my mom and dad,

"Hey uhh... Could you possibly drop me off at the Seikou arena? A band I like are performing there,"

"Is there gonna be any boys there? I mean boys that are your friends..." My dad asked

"Uhhh. No. Only the boys on the stage and others in the crowd. I'm also going with my friend," Well done, Y/N! Now you'll have to pretend that Lisa from Blackpink is your friend. Again!

"Oh. Do you mean the Lisa you've been going on about?" My mom asked. I nodded and did a mental sigh of relief. Thanks eomma, I owe you one~

"When is it? And I'm not even going to ask if you've bought tickets, because I know you will have already," Appa said. I told him Saturday, because today is Monday. He agreed to drop me there, and I told him I'd be meeting Lisa there. Too bad she doesn't know I exist. ;-;.

After dinner, I went straight to bed, so I could dance to Just Right, A, Girls Girls Girls... And a little bit of Twice TT and BTS Blood Sweat And Tears.

Once I'd danced to all five songs. Ten times each. I went to bed, put my headphones on and played Got7 Flight Log album on repeat, same with BTS Wings, and I soon lost consciousness and fell asleep.

Le time Skippy BOLD

Sadly, my alarm didn't wake me up. I would have preferred it to be my alarm though, since I woke up to the sound of Rap Monster shouting the first lyrics of BTS Cypher 4.