Meeting Dab King

K don't spank me I just heard this song and I like it.

Saturday (day of the concert / fanmeeting)

I set my alarm super early, and super loud, just so I'd be able to hear it through the music in my earphones. I set it early for a reason though. The concert!! I got up at 7am to get ready. I chose (outfit above). I thought it would be alright since it's BamBam inspired, so yeah. I missed out on my singing because I didn't want anything to look wrong when I meet Yugyeom. I made sure not even a single hair was out of place for him. I was going to act calm and collected, unlike the other girls that would be there, well, hopefully I would anyways!

I did my daily routine in the bathroom and cared for my wrist, and put my clothes on.

Le time Skippy to 12:10 exactly

Since my dad was driving me there, I tried to wake him up. He wouldn't. He was fully passed out from probably drinking last night, but my mom was fine. Lucky. She agreed to drop me off and she would be downstairs in around 20 minutes. I had to be there at half one to get a seat right at the front apparently, but I was gonna get there as soon as possible. Also, I has two microwavealbe rices today... Just for the lolz. They were good tho.

We left the house at 12:30, and to my surprise, there was around ten people outside. No, not ten hundred, just ten. Weird. Oh well. That's a good thing to me!! I got into the small, but growing, cue, and told my mom that I'll be fine. She went over all of the safety rules and all of that motherly stuff and then even game me a fully charged portable charger to put into my black Big Bang backpack. Yes... I know. Big Bang. At a Got7 concert. It's the only backpack I had that wasn't my school one.

Anyways... Waiting was a drag. Especially since I was ALONE. I was just messing on my phone, playing crossy road, and the dude who lets people in came out, and let us in six at a time. Luckily, since I was there an hour before the recommended time, I was let in with the second group. And what's even better is that I  got directed to the seats where the boys come most to sing to IGot7 personally, looking at one specific person. Thanks cool people!

I ordered a drink and some food while waiting, and played on my phone again. After around twenty minutes the place was pretty busy. All I could hear was girls, and rarely boys, gossiping about their bias and how going to be watching them the whole time. I looked so lonely compared to others, well, everyone else there really.

Another ten minutes passed and someone ran into the stage from backstage. It was...

BamBam!?

I didn't make a noise, I just sat there, watching him do stuff. He literally just sat down in the middle of the stage and went in his phone, and no one noticed apart from a few silent observers at the front! How did the rest of the fans not notice him!? Once around five minutes passed, he started walking around the front of the stage, and he spoke to some people. Actually, when I say he walked around... I mean he crawled around the edges, getting real close to people. BamBam then got pretty close to me and said,

"Hiya stranger!" That was so freaking adorable.

"Uh... Hi!" I said to him, as if we were close friends. I think I was the only one who didn't squeal, because he got a little closer and whispered,

"Look. I can't come any further off of this stage... But you're cool. I just don't want any of the other girls hearing me say this to you because they will most likely get jealous and freak out at you. Also I'm TOTALLY not saying this because you're wearing the same outfit was me or anything..."
Ok. Pretty reasonable, but random as hell.
"Uhh... thanks?" I replied, with a slight giggle.