Slight Rivalry

(Y/N POV)
After Jackson made that inappropriate remark, I had to chase Luhan to he other side of the table and stop him from attacking him. It wasn't easy, trust me, but Jinyoung and Yugyeom helped.

I took him into the bathroom and locked the door, then sat him down on the floor with his back against the door.

"Lu?" I said after his silence.

"I'm sorry. I just can't believe he'd say something about S-Sehun," Luhan said, and I looked at his face to see small tears streaming down his face.

I put my arm around his shoulders and pulled him in for a hug. He started to cry even harder, and all he was doing was thinking of Sehun.

He kept on crying until I think he had no tears left, and then he looked up at me.

HOW THE HELL DOES HE STILL LOOK GREAT?

HOW CAN THIS CHILD CRY AND LOOK AMAZING?

He just looked at me, then put his arms around my neck to pull me into another hug.

It was just then when he received a text.

It read:

Manager/idiot: Luhan. Where are you? You were supposed to meet me half an hour ago for a meeting!

Way to care.

Luhan replied with:

Luhan: I'm at a friends house since you didn't bother telling me where to meet you, and you also didn't call me for FIVE HOURS when I was just running around hopelessly away from saesangs. You're lucky I can run fast! I don't give a st about the meeting either.

Well... HE GOT BEEF

After sending the message, he half-heartedly placed his phone onto the white tiled floor.

"How long do you think I can stay here?" He asked.

"Uhh. I'll go ask when the boys are leaving," I replied and got up off the floor.

I unlocked the bathroom door and stepped out. I shit the door behind me and walked back to the table.

"Hey uhh... when are you guys leaving?" I awkwardly asked.

Jinyoung looked at me and said:

"Tomorrow. After the concert. Our stay has been cut short,"

His eyes looked sad, but the rest of his face didn't show it.

Ok someone help me ;-; I have major writers block right now and I've just gone back to school TODAY T^T

If you have any ideas please comment them or private message me because I need the help right now :(

ALSO THANKS FOR 10K VIEWS!!!!

Sorry for not updating!!

✌🏻