Should I?

(BamBam POV)
I woke up in an unfamiliar place. Oh yeah. Hotel room. I tried to get up, but something, well someone, was stopping that. It was Y/N. I remembered how I lied to her, and told her I sleep shirtless, just to be cheeky, but she said it was fine. I looked down at her facial features, then at her faint six pack. Just to get her back, I poked it. I went to poke again, but she grabbed my wrist and stayed holding it for ages.
"Y/N? I need to get up," I said, with a slight chuckle.
She let go of my wrist, and then got up herself. I went to the bathroom and did my stuff, then went back into the room. Y/N was sitting on the corner of the bed. She looked surprisingly awake, especially since we got to sleep at about 2am. Not a Kpop reference. Shhhh.
A few minutes later, I had put my clothes I was gonna wear on my bed. There was a knock on the door. I put a shirt on and answered it. It was Yugyeom and Mark. They both pushed past me and to Y/N.
"Did he try to tough you?" Mark said.
"Ok you're mine now," Yugyeom said, and picked her up. He ran to his room and locked the door. Bitch.

(Yugyeom POV)
I wanted to chill with Y/N, so I brought her to my room. I hadn't changed from ma pyjamas yet so I still needed to do that, since all eight of us were going to breakfast together at eight. I started to unbutton my shirt, and Y/N said,
"Yugyeom, do you like penguins?"
I turned around at her silly question.
"Hehe what?"

He looked like this, but smiling"Uhh

"Uhh. Yeah I guess," I said, and laughed pretty loudly. Since I had my shirt half done up, or half undone, whichever you want. I slowly walked over to Y/N, seductively biting my bottom lip. She just chuckled a bit.
"Oh yeah? You want some of this?" I said, and smiled playfully.
"Ahh, sorry. I've already lost my ab touching virginity to BamBam," What. WHAT. No. Nooo.
"Whoa. What did you guys do last night?" I was a little jealous, I have to admit. But I was fine.
"We slept. What else? What did you and Mark do last night?" She said, and winked at me. I sighed and got changed.
Once I was completely changed, I figured Y/N will need a mask, if she's going out in public with us.
"Yo Y/N, do you think you'll be going anywhere around Busan with us?" I asked, hoping for a yes.
"Umm if it's ok with you dudes. I've lived here for eighteen years and never really seen the city heh, so why not," she replied. I'm not even gonna bother asking the others because I already know the answer.

We left my room and saw the others on the sofa, playing on the Xbox. When Mark saw Y/N, he dropped the controller and ran to us.
"Y/N! Did he touch you anywhere?" He asked, and Y/N just shook her head and laughed.
"She's my friend boi, back off," BamBam said and pulled her closer to him.
I told the guys Y/N was coming out with us, and then we left our room. Mark knocked on the other rooms and they all came out, ready to go. I told one of our security guards that Y/N needs a mask, so he let us know where and when to meet him when we got her one. We all would meet at a cafe, and hopefully there wouldn't be any saesangs! There was yesterday so I very much doubt we'll get any space to ourselves.

(Y/N POV)
I left out the front entrance with the security dude, so no one would suspect anything. We walked to the store where there was masks and I got this one:
Btw just choose one of the may choices me, the good author, gave you.