BamBam. Aka I don't have a name for this chapter

Last chapter wasn't too interesting (to me) so I'll try a little harder on this one lol.

~~Five Minutes Into The Concert~~

(Y/N POV)

I was sitting on the floor while the guys were doing their concert, and I was eating Ring Froot.

If you get the reference we can be friends

I was separating the green ones from the yellow ones, and then the pink from the orange, and then I just ate the blue ones.

Really though, this proves how sad my life is.

Got7 is performing through the wall in front of me, and I'm sitting in a corner, eating cereal.

Sad.

~~Concert Over, Fan Meeting~~

Bleep.

My phone lit up. I looked at the screen to see that Boi had texted me.

Dabber🕶: Yoooo I left my juice backstage. Could you get it? I left it next to my mirror x

Really? He texts me to get his bottle for him? Oh well. At least he put a kiss kekeke.

I looked to my left to see a small green and blue sippy cup.

OMFG HE IS SO AEGYO KILL ME WITH A SPATULA.

When I was done fangirling over his tiny cup, I picked it up and walked out to where he was.

I walked up behind him where he was talking to a fan and flicked him on the head. He lifted up his hand and turned his head to face me. I placed the sippy cup in his hand and he gave me the CUTEST SMILE OMO THIS KIDDDD.

"Thank you, Y/N," He said, and took a sip of his juice.

I was just standing behind him, totally fangirling over his cuteness. AHHHH.

The girl he was talking to gave me the biggest death stare as expected, so I just smiled, waved, and walked away.

(Mark POV)

Wait what? That was BamBam's juice? No no NO NO NO. Oh god. At least I didn't poison it, I guess? Well I guess sleeping drugs still aren't his, but they're better.

(BamBam POV)

I had around 24 (*slips in Exo pun because bored*) girls left in my line, and I was starting to feel surprisingly sleepy.

Maybe my arms are just tired because of all the aegyo, signing and dabbing.

Yeah, that's all it is.

Nothing any wor-

(Yugyeom POV)

BANG!

The hell was that?

I looked to my right to see BamBam with his head against the table.

"OMO! OPPA! ARE YOU OKAY?" The girl in front of him yelled.

I immediately jumped out of my seat and raced to him.

What the hell?

"BamBam, dude, can you hear me? BamBam!" I yelled. Now, everyone in the room had their full attention on what was happening.

The paramedics soon arrived, and BamBam was taken back stage. What the hell happened to him though?

(Mark POV)

I am such an IDIOT! BamBam is unconscious because of ME and MY stupid ideas! I hate myself right now...

(Y/N POV)

Oh my god. I can't believe this just happened! Why did BamBam just collapse? Weird. First Jackson, and now BamBam. What the hell?

after about an hour of waiting, I heard Jackson yell,

"Hey! Y/N! I think he's waking up!"

My head shot up, and I saw BamBam opening his eyes slightly. I got up and went to his side.

(BamBam POV)

I opened my eyes and I slowly gained consciousness. Well, this sucks. No, half dying sucks. Yeah, that's it. My forehead hurts a little, but other than that, I'm fine.

"Hyung? You're awake!" Yugyeom shouted, before giving me a big hug.

"Guys? Do you know why this happened?" I asked them.

"Uhh, no. We haven't found out yet,"