Chapter 4 original idea, instead of video games.

Junior unlocked the door to the first room, which was 50Y, and the other was 50Z. JB then grabbed my wrist and pulled me in. Junior tried to shut the door so it locked but someone's foot got in the way. It was BamBam.
"What exactly do you think you're doing?" He asked.
"Uhh... learning new things about Y/N?" JB said, it sounded more of a question though.
BamBam walked into the room and Mark stood in the doorway. Honestly, dabber looked pissed.
"1) Don't lie. 2) how did you get my room keys?" He asked, so I'm just gonna guess this is BamBam's room, along with two or three others. BamBam put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.
"He's not lying! Honestly!" Junior said.
BamBam was about to speak but he was interrupted by a fist colliding with this right cheek, he let go of me and held his face in pain, only to be pushed by JB, and he landed on the floor outside the room. Before Mark could do anything, Junior slammed the door shut, and it automatically locked.
I was just stood there, hands covering my mouth. The two looked at me and their faces softened. I ran into to huge bathroom and locked the door; I didn't feel safe around them. I pulled my bag off my back and grabbed my phone and the shirt with the signatures and numbers on. I found BamBam's number and added it into my phone, then I texted him. Waiting for a text back, I added all of their numbers.

Sitting in the bathroom, I wasn't crying, I was just worried. Worried about BamBam. How could they do that? How the hell could they just punch and hurt their hyung like that?

'Bame jameun jaljani nan gakkeum
Hyeonsiri mitgijianha jameseo kkae'

BamBam texted me. Btw the gibberish (heh that's a got7 pun) above is some of BamBam's part in fly.

Dabber 🕶: Hey. U ok? Have they done anything 2 u?
Me: I'm fine. I locked myself in the bathroom so even if they wanted to, the idiots can't hurt me. I still can't believe what they did to u!
Dabber 🕶: Oh thank god ur ok. Send me a pic so I know it you lol x
HE SENT A KISS
{pic of yoself in a big huge enormous bathroom}
Me: Ur turn hehe

^Pic Above^

I know the cheek looks fake but I don't give a damn. I tried ;-;

Me: Cute ^-^ Also say hi to Yugyomie for meh

Dabber 🕶: Where's my nickname? Also ok x

HE SENT ANOTHER KISS

There was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Hey... Y/N? Sorry if I scared you," Junior said through the door

"I don't give a dragons uncle about me being scared. It's the fact that you hurt BamBam, you ¾¾¹ç'À¸¶," I told him. I then got another text from BamBam.

Dabber 🕶: U ok? I can hear talking. I'm in the room next to urs. Manager Hyung went to get another key but it's taking him ages xx

He sent two kisses this time. I FEEL LOVED T^T

Me: Yeah I'm fine :-)

Dabber 🕶: Btw, I heard what u said to him 😘😉 x

I covered my face in embarrassment, pretty pointless, but luckily I was locked in a bathroom. Alone.

(BamBam POV)
Y/N and I were texting for about thirty minutes, and then I started to hear banging from the other room.
I texted Y/N.

Me: R u alright. I can hear banging x

Gurl❣️: JB is trying to get in, but he's failing. Where's manager Hyung?"

Me: He's coming back up now x

Gurl❣️: Good. BamBam the door is opening a bit. I'm scared.

Oh God. What do I say?

Me: Manager Hyung is here. He's opening the door now x

I stood outside the room and as soon as he appeared at the top of the stairs, I ran to him, took the key, unlocked the door and ran into the room.

JB stopped trying to open the door and looked really mad. I walked towards the bathroom but got pushed against the wall by Junior. The bathroom door then opened and Y/N walked out hesitantly. She saw the situation and looked really mad.

"GET OFF HIM!" She yelled at Junior. Thanks babe ;) Wait babe? HELL YEAH BABE.

KEKEKEKEKEKE.

Y/N tried to get to Junior but she was pushed to the floor by JB. She looked ok. I tried really hard to get away from Juniors grip but I couldn't free myself.

"HOW DARE YOU!" I yelled at JB.

Suddenly Mark, Jackson and Yugyeom ran in. Mark got Junior off me, Jackson got JB and Yugyeom helped Y/N. we all left the room and went into the other. Manager hyung was yelling at the two while Y/N and I were being checked on.

"You ok?" I said to her, and cupped her face in my cheesy man hands. She started to tear up and then hugged me. She buried her face in my chest and was quietly crying, while I was hugging her and trying to comfort.

"You're alright now," I said.

I didn't put this in the chapter because I didn't know where it would go from here, and I don't wanna have to re-write the book like I have had to do with a certain other one.

*COUGH*NAMJOON X READER*COUGH*