Games and poking abs

(Y/N POV)
We walked outside to the van, and there was one small space for me to fit in. I was in the middle of Mark and BamBam. Heh, not bad. Not bad at all. Both of them kept on looking at me slightly, but I pretended not to notice, but I think they both looked at the same time because they glared at each other, which made me giggle. The ride to the hotel wasn't cliche though, because I didn't fall asleep on one of them, we just talked. Youngjae kept turning around and talking to me, so that was cool.
When we got to the hotel, I was amazed, but didn't show it. It was huge! It had to have had at least 50 floors! BamBam held my hand as I got out of the van, and he didn't let go. Not to my surprise, Mark came up behind me and grabbed my other hand. Please no paparazzi!

Well, my prayers were unanswered because fans, and others with huge, expensive cameras, started taking pictures. Mark started running to the hotel with me, and BamBam let go by accident. Mark carried on running and told me to cover my face, so I did so with my H/C hair. We were literally being chased by cameras. I looked behind to see the others not too far behind, and the van was pulling off... probably to go park. WELL NAH. Once we were all in the VIP section of the hotel, a security dude locked the door, and the camera humans were still taking photos through the huge windows.
I was once again pulled my Mark and all eight of us went upstairs to the rooms.

(Mark POV)
That was fun! However it was better with Y/N holding my hand. The paparazzi probably got pictures of her face though, which is not gonna go down well at all. In no time there's probably going to be hundreds of Instagram posts saying 'Got7 Mark dating?'. Huh, if people think I'm dating Y/N though, then it's not that bad.

To ensure all of our safety, our rooms were on the top floor. We didn't go on the elevator from the first floor because it would say which floor we were going to, and we didn't want to deal with people knocking on our door 24/7. Y/N let go of my hand to go to Yugyeom, which broke me inside. Youngjae started to flirt with her, so Yugyeom grabbed her hand and pulled her close. Why does everyone have to like her? It's not fair! I know I wasn't the first one to meet her, but I don't care.

(Y/N POV)
I hear Yugyeom call my name, so I went to him, and Mark looked so sad. It was so cute hehe. When I got to Yugyeom, we talked, but Youngjae started to flirt with me, so Yugyeom grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

Damn though... I just wanted to go to a concert and fan meeting, but now I'm going to Got7's hotel rooms! I mean, I'm not complaining or anything.

I noticed that they'd got three rooms. One for the staff, and the other two are shared between the guys. Four in one room, three in the other. Pretty well worked out like Jackson (insert Lenny face).

"Hey Y/N, do you like video games?" Yugyeom asked me, looking freaking adorable. I nodded and he looked very pleased. He then leaned forward to my ear.
"I've always wanted a girlfriend that likes video games, you know," He whispered. I giggled a bit but then felt a pair of arms around my waist. A head then appeared on my shoulder, it was BamBam.

"Stop stealing my friend!" He said to Yugyeom, also looking freaking adorable. BamBam let go of me and got his keys out his pocket. The door was opened, revealing a small kitchen, with black work surfaces and everything you need to become Gordon Ramsay himself. There was also a black sofa, and opposite there was a flat screen TV with an Xbox 360 on the TV stand. Past all of this, there was three doors, probably the bedrooms. Since we were on the top floor, there was a huge window, showing all of Busan. I never knew this building was a hotel before. Wow.

Yugyeom walked in and turned the Xbox on, giving me a controller. It was only two player so BamBam had to wait his turn, which he very much disliked. The three of us sat down on the sofa, and were joined by Jackson a few minutes later. He told us he wasn't very good at Call Of Duty Black Ops II, so he agreed to play against the loser. BamBam would play against the winner. Yugyeom and I were playing and the things we were saying made it like we were actually there. For example, every time we got shot, he literally said 'ow!' That's what I do so I included it hehe. When the game was over, Yugyeom passed the controller to BamBam.
"Heh, after that performance, I'm not gonna go easy on you!" BamBam said. I laughed and told him I'll go easy on him, just to annoy him.
The game started. It was really intense and it was a map that BamBam wasn't familiar with, so I had the upper hand, since I knew the map really well. I went up behind him and blasted his brains out with a head shot. He really should've looked at my side of the screen.

(BamBam POV)
Y/N was literally destroying me. Even as a girl, she managed to beat me. Not being sexist or anything... Next it was Jackson vs Yugyeom, and Jackson won! He said he was bad at the game, but overall, the real loser was Yugyeom.

After that game, I said,
"Hey! We should go paint balling together, all 8 of us! Us 7 vs Y/N!" Everyone, including Y/N, said yes.
"Heh, I think that sounds like a fair fight!" She said. She's so cute when she's competitive. We finished killing each other in game, and decided to watch a film. We watched the Conjuring 2, because the Conjuring 2. I sat by JB and Y/N.

(Yugyeom POV)
Yes! I got to play a game against Y/N, and sit by her during the movie. Nothing interesting enough happened during the movie, and that made me a little sad, but whatever. When the film ended, I checked the time on my phone. What? It showed:

11:04.

Huh. 4minute kekeke past 11. Guess who's staying over tonight?! Yeah. Y/N is!!
"Yo it's late. Imma go to bed," Youngjae said, leaving for his room, since he shared his room with JB, Junior and Jackson. They followed not too long after.
"DIBS!" Yelled Mark and hugged Y/N. You know what's going on, don't you Markie-Pooh. Hehe. Well, she's not going with you.
"No, me!" I said, grabbing her hand.
BamBam was still next to her, and I had moved in front of her. So the position was this:

So you've got ya causal big sofa. K? Imagine looking at it from the front. You are on the far right, BamBam sitting on the left of you. Mark is leaning over the right arm rest, hugging you. Yugyeom is on the floor in front of you, holding your hand. Got it? No? Sucks to be you. Just imagine something.

(BamBam POV)
The guys were trying to get in same bed as Y/N. Emphasis on the trying. So with Mark hugging her and Yugyeom holding her Hans, there was only one place left for me. Her face. The guys were arguing over who is gonna be sleeping with her, so I decided to slowly put my arm around her shoulders and I kissed her..... on the cheek. KEKEKE IM SUCH A TROLL. All of this was happening and Y/N had a huge grin plastered on her face. I think she was enjoying being fought over. After around five minutes, Yugyeom and Mark were still arguing, so Y/N got up, grabbed my hand and walked away.
"*sigh* those kids, right?" She said, even though all of us were older than her.
"Hehe, yeah," I said, and smiled. I was still holding her hand and I walked into my bedroom. I heard the guys shuffling and getting off the sofa, so I locked the door quickly, before they could get in.
"Guess I'm going with you then," Y/N said.
"Problem?" I replied, with a small, evil smirk.
"Not a single one," she said to me, with an even evil-er smirk.
I pushed her on the bed playfully and turned around.
"I sleep shirtless. Is that ok with you?" I said. I turned around and she nodded.
I took my shirt off and turned around, Y/N just staring at me, or well, my abs. Hehe.

"I'm not gonna bother asking if you like what you see, because I already know," I said, and she laughed a bit. I like it when she laughs. She took off her hoodie to reveal a black crop top, but I was most dazed by the faint six pack she has herself.

"Huh, not too bad yourself!" I said, pointing.

"Huh?" She looked down and lifter her shirt a bit, showing some of her black sports bra. "Oh yeah! Didn't know about that," she said, and let go of her shirt. Damn.

She lay on the double bed and buried her face in a pillow. I lay next to her and just watched her. Sounds creepy, but I just watched her. Y/N's face emerged from the pillow and her eyes were practically forced to my stomach area again, and this time, the stuck her hand out and poked my abs, then giggled.
"Sorry I just wanted to see if it was squishy. Hehe," I laughed after she said that, because I'm not gonna lie, it was cute as hell. I decided to get a little closer and I wrapped my arm around her waist. She looked surprised at first, but then she got closer and snuggled into my chest. I was about to fall asleep but I felt her... poke my abs.

I feel like this chapter wasn't good, but wasn't bad. Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you thought, slave-ah! Anneyong!~