Idk just another chapter i guess

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER 2 MINUTES AGO AND THERES ALREADY A SHIT TON OF VIEWS OH FUCK I SHOULD UPDATE MORE SHIT

•ONE WEEK LATER•

(Y/N POV)
It had been a week since Got7 had left Busan. Luhan has also left and sadly you have no way of contacting him, so that's probably a dead friendship. You also had to break into my own house in order to get back in, but other than that you're ok. You're slowly running out of food and neither of your parents have replied to any of my messages. You haven't been to school because if there's no one to tell you to go, why would you?

"SHIMMY SHIMMY KOKOBOP, I THINK I- need a piss," You screamed and walked to the bathroom. Y'know, two of the perks of being home alone is 1, being able to scream whenever you want and 2, being able to piss with the door open.

After your delightful trip to he toilet, you went to the kitchen to se reheat food you had left. While you were looking through the cupboards, your phone went 'piNg'

You hadn't received a text in quite a while.

You looked down at your phone.

It was Mark.

'Hey. We have an interview scheduled in Busan in three days. Do you maybe wanna meet? Just us?' He had put.

Shit ok this was unexpected.

'Sure. What time?' You replied.

'Idk. I'll probably tell you on the day. It'll most likely be after 2pm,'

'Ok,'

(Mark POV)

'Ok,'

fUck YeAh

Ok Mark calm down a bit. You need to act legit. Just keep the others out and all will be Gucci. Right?

A/N

OK HI. I'm sorry, ok? Plz don't hurt me oOf. I know I haven't updated and I have a reason ok. It's uhh... I kinda forgot about the ff bcs I was on my other account. Pls forgive me. The thing is tho, I have a better ff on my other acc. The chapters are longer and the writing is just better quality. My writing has surprisingly changed quite a lot since I first published this ff.

If you're interested in any way whatsoever my other acc is kxnky_emxly_14

Ok love u guys thanks for waiting for this crappy story :)

If u wanna be my friend hmu lmao

Insta: kxnky_yxol_61
Snapchat: oohemoli_s
Twitter: oohemoli_s

#selfpromo

K I'll leave now lmao