Ch.2

Ch.2

A/N ( this is when Joey started YouTube. And yes ik he started later but that This is my book and ya if you don't like is make one your self. Or you could be amazing and not really care and be nice)

Kat's POV

While he was laughing, Joey said something that almost stopped my heart, "Haha I saw you guys pull the alarm".

I just looked at him and thought, crap he is going to tell, and we are going to get busted. I took a quick look at Kristen and she had the same look on her face...

"Wait, you saw us?" I inquired.

"Yeah nice one guys! Hang on a sec, it's Katie and Kirsten right?"

"Yeah, oh you did"? Kirsten almost repeated my question.

"Yeah! Haha good one, I was going to do that in first hour, but I chickened out."

Then it clicked in my head who this kid was.

"Oh hehe ... Wait are you Joey Graceffa?"

"Ha umm..." he started, looking almost nervous, "Yea, have you seen some of my videos be for?"

"Yeah" Kirsten and I replied at the same time.

We are in the zone today!

"Yea, you just started and you already have like 500k subscribes right?" I asked.

"Yep" said Joey, popping the p.

"Wait you go are school?!" Kirsten asked, still a little slow today.

"Ummm yeah" he was looking at us like we were stupid. "How do you think I knew your guy's names?"

"Oh" Kirsten said quietly. I could tell she was really embarrassed.

"Sorry, we don't really talk to anyone, and no one ever talks to us." I supplied.

"Why? You guys are nice and fun. And I love your guy's outfits. The whole minecraft and youtube thing is awesome." he complimented.

"Well apparently everyone hates us. Everyone besides, now, you. They think we are crazy and weird rejects. Yeah,... no. But thanks on the outfit." Kirsten responded.

I just nodded my head because I know what everyone else thinks. It is exactly what Kirsten said. Its always been just me and her. Everyone else has rejected us. Every single one.

"Oh I'm sorry... I shouldn't of brought it up."

As he started to say something else, a teacher yelled, "Everyone back inside , there is no fire."

We all got into the building, and then the bell rang.

That was it! we were done with the place!

I looked over at Kirsten, she looked so happy.

We ran to our lockers, grabbed all of our stuff, and ran out of the school as fast as we could.

As we were running out of the school, Joey stopped us.

"Hey where are you guys running to?" he asked us.

Kirsten and I slowly came to a halt.

Man, we really need to get into shape!

"Anywhere but here." we managed to get out, and in sync again, might I add.

"Wait. Can I come to?" he looked at us hopefully.

We looked at each other. Kirsten gave me a slight nod.

"Sure! Only if you want to hang with us girls."