Ch.8

Ch.8

KATS POV

" I got it Kirsten!" I walked and opened the door. I screamed.

Kirsten ran in with a frying pan in her hand looking like she is about to swing the pan at some one.

Kirsten:" OMG! Who is it?!?!?!?"

Me:" IT'S BRI!!!!!!!"

I ran and hugged her so tight. Then we can in side and sat on the couch. And Kirsten put the frying pan down.

Kirsten: " ok I am lost"

Me: " oh sorry this is Bri she was my old team mate at the UofM."

Bri just sat and smiled.

Kirsten: " oh ok... Wait now how is it at the air port you just stood there and only gave me a little hug and its been almost 3years seance I've seen you, but with her it's only been a little over a week and you ran to her and almost squeezed her to death?!"

Me: " idk you are like my sister and I am going to live with you and we are going to have a lot of time to hug and stuff, also you no I hate it when people touch me."

Kirsten: She smiled and laughed. " ok your right." Then she had a evil smile. " unless its Joey."she said With that evil smile on her face.

Me: " what did you just say?"

Kirsten: " you heard me."

My face got all red.

Bri:" awwwwww who is this Joey?"

Me: "girl is 12 at night can I tell you tomorrow?"

Bri: " heck yes can I sleep here for to night?"

Me: " yes! But I am sleeping in my room. You can have the floor or the couch?"

Bri: " couch!"

Me: " kk good night."

Bri: "night."

THE NEXT DAY

WAKE UP ! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! Then my eyes shot open. To see a screaming bri shaking me. " I'm up , I'm up. What do want?" I said half awake. "To know who this Joey is!" She screamed a little quieter. Then all of a sudden Kirsten comes in ticked off. That is never good. " CAN YOU KEEP IT DOWN SOME PEOPLE NEED SLEEP ITS ONLY 6:30 IN THE FREAKIN MORNING!" Kirsten screamed at the top of her lounges. Then walk slowly back to her room. Me and Bri just looked at each other. "Sorry I didn't tell you she's not really a morning person." I said quietly. Bri just smiled and nodded. " ok let's go to Starbucks so we can talk." I said. " ok let's go." Bri said and ran out of the room like there was a fire in here.

AT STARBUCKS

It is now 7:00am now and ( yes we are in are still pjs) and we have are coffee and we sit down in the back to talk about Joey. And ya no I am kinda nervous to tell bri. Only because she is obsessed with YouTube (like me) she knows who he is and I have already told her that i am friends with him when we where in collage. She flipped out and nearly screamed my ear off . Then told me I was so lucky to be friend even though I haven't seen him in forever. So ya I am nervous.

Bri: " ok so now who is joey!" She said all inpatient.

Me: " you already know him" I have her a small smile.

Bir looked really confused for a while there.

Bri: "It's it joey from the guys gymnastics team?"

Me: "nope"

Bir:" is it... Idk who just tell me."

Me: " no you know this him. Just think."

Bri sat there and just thought for like 5min. Then here eyes widened up really big.

Bri: " is it Joey Graceffa ?!?!?!"

I said nothing and just smiled.

Bir: " OMG KNOW WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Me: "yes way!"

Bri:" AHHHHHHHH!" And then got out of her seat and started jumping up and down.

Me: " bri calm down. Please the people are starring at you."

Bri looked around and people where starring.

Bri:" I don't care this is big news."

Me: "I know but please sit down."

Bri: " fine"

So bri sat down and asked me ALL different questions about me and Joey. All I could tell her is that around a hour before you came he asked me out and I said yes.

Bri: " ok so how is life then ya no with out gymnastics?"

Me: " omg you just don't know how hard it is with out feeling pain. And when I look at my hands and see them with out big bloody rips in them. And having to resisted going to the park and tumbling in the grass."

Bri: " oh my that must suck. Even I go to the park and tumble and I still am in the sport."

Me:" Ikr it's crazy "

So me and bri sat and talked for around a hour then I got a text form Joey.

THE TEXT

J= Joey K=Kat

J: hey babe

K: hey just at Starbucks talking to a friend.

J: oh can I stop by and meet your friend?

K: ummmm ya she would love that she is a huge fan

J: lol ok be there in like 10min.

K: kk

END OF TEXT

Me: "hey bri"

Bri: "what?"

Me: " ok so don't freak out but Joey is on his way here to meet you so be calm."

Bris face lighted up like a Christmas tree.

Bri:" OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK!

A/N: sorry for the crapy ending but I finally updated it so ya haha ok so bye.