Ch.7

Ch.7

KRISTEN POV

Well I just had a hart attack. Cause I thought I was Joey my best friend kissing some random girl in Kat and my apartment. That would of broken Kats hart. But it was Kat so I guess it held it? Idk well ya know, wait dose this mean they are dating now!? Omg. I hope they would be so cute together.

KATS POV

OMG I am joeys girl friend!!!! And then he KISSED ME! Holy crap. Wow to think if I wouldn't of hurt me self I would of never of been here or be Joeys girl friend, and he wouldn't of kissed me. So I guess hurting my self was a good thing?

Joey: "so ummm should we tell her"? He whispered in my ear.

Me: " ya. Hey Kirsten!"

Kirsten: " what?!"

Me and Joey looked at each other.

Me&joey: "we are dating!"

Kirsten: "awwwwww." She ran at us. And hugged us. " I NEW IT!, I NEW IT! , I NEW IT!"

Me&joey: " you did?"

Kirsten: " we'll yes and no... I always new you guys would start dating, but I never new when. See you guys are even saying the same things at the same time."

Me&Joey: " haha we are not." Then we looked at each other and both of are faces got dark, dark red.

Kirsten: " see!"

Me and Joey didn't say a word.

Kirsten:"ok this is awkward ...so who is hungry?"

Joey: "I AM !"

Kirsten: " Ok let's go eat"

Me: "Im not that hungry so you guys can go."

Joey:" you have to go the last time we ate anything was noon."

Me: " no you go I am not hungry. Really."

Joey: "ok but I am going to bring you something."

Me: "Joey don't am not hungry."

Joey: "I can't here you I am leaving."

Kirsten and Joey ran to the car and drove away.

OMG I am so hungry but I will not eat I am to fat for that. I walked over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Look at you. You are fat, fat, fat. Like the whale. Then I feel on my knees. And cried. Then I thought wait I can just work out. So I went for a run. When I got back Joey was there and so was Kirsten.

I walked in the apartment.

Joey: "OMG babe where have you been? We where worried sick."

Kirsten ran out of the kitchen with a phone in here hand.

Kirsten: "OMG you are ok I have been calling you!"

Me: " Sorry I phone must of died and I left it here so oops."

Joey: " It's ok you just scared us we go home and you weren't here."

Me: " oh. Again sorry I should of left a note."

Joey: " it's ok. Oh hey I got you some chicken. You must be hungry now that you went for a run."

Me: " nope still good."

Joey:" oh. Ok"

Me: " so I am going to jump in the shower then go to bed so ya."

Joey: " ok ya I should go home to sawer flys in to night so he will wonder where I am if I am not home when he gets home."

Me: " oh. Ok goodnight babe.

Joey: " Good night" he kisses me. And leaves.

After Joey left I jumped in the shower and was about to go to bed when there was a nock at the door.

Me: "I got it Kirsten!" Kirsten was cleaning up the kitchen.

I walked to the door and opened it. I screamed.

A/N : hehe a cliff hanger. Sorry but I really didn't no how to end this chapter. :) you will never guess who is at the door. Hehe. Also can you believe that Kat thinks she is fat. It's only been a little more that a week with out gymnastics and she already thinks she is fat. Crazy right. Do you think Joey will find out before things get bad? I don't even no I make it all up as I go so ya. Haha. Thank you for 46reads that is crazy.

Again I really need a name for you guys please comment some. Ok bye.