Ch.17

Ch.17

The next morning I got up bright and early because I was so excited to finally get back and compeet I ran in the shower and was singing Lana del ray. Which woke up joey but cuz it was Lana he was ok with it. Then after my shower I did my hair in a turkey bun with it fishtail braided up the back. Then I did my make up I did I did really fierce cat eyes then I put on the face tattoos on. As I did all of this joey was getting ready as well. Last I put my Leo and uniform on. Joey had on a blue v-Neck with jeans. The time is 10:15am, that means we have a hour till I have to be there. So I decided to lay down and relax and calm down. About 10sec in to that my phone gose off and it's Emily.

ON THE PHON WITH EMILY

Me: hey em what's up

Em: hey I have GREAT NEWS!

Me: what?

Em: well I am that the gym helping get ready for the meet and well 2 things ok 1 will you and joey come right now to help set up cuz we need joey for some of the heavy lifting. 2 if u want joey can be with you the hole time. If you want.

Me: oh ok cool We will be right there and I would love that. Bye

Em: ok see ya in a couple min bye.

END OFF CALL.

Me: hey joey! I yelled

Joey ran in.

Joey: what!

Me: do you want to be with me while I compete?

Joey: omg yes

Me: well you can Emily just called me and told me to ask if you wanted to.

Joey: ok cool

Me:wait one more thing we have to go set up right now so let's go!

I ran out the door right when I got done telling joey because I didn't want to here him complain lol I love him but yep. Joey grabbed his coat and ran with me then joey grabbed my hand and we ran and held hands it was SO cute. off to the competition we went.

Guys I am so sorry for this sucky ch but watt pad has been very glitchy and every time I try to write it crashes so this what I can do for now.😉 love you guys 😘 bye👋