Ch.18

Ch.18

We pull up to the meet and I get out of the car and so dose joey but joey runs to my side of the car fast just to hold my hand. As we walked in I put my head on his shoulder. But that didn't last long, right as we walk in Emily ran up to us and said she needed me to help with put up posters and joey to go help with heave lifting. So we parted ways and did are part to help. I walked with Emily to go get the posters from the back Emily stops in front the door and blocks me so I can't get in.

Me: EM move we have to get this done come on stop playing games.

Emily: Well I have a surprise for you.

Me: What?! Em come on stop playing.

Emily: I am not. She said with a smirk.

As she said that she opened the door and there was Laikyn! I ran to her the moment I saw her curly red hair. So Laikyn was and is my best friend sometimes even more than Kirsten. But Laikyn moved collages she went from here UofM to MSU ( Michigan State University) so I haven't talked to her in forever.

Me: I missed you so much!

Laikyn: I missed you too! How have you been?

Me: I've been great!

Laiken: How has retirement been? ( she is talking about my injury in gymnastics cuz I really am not sopose to be competing)

Me: it sucks what do you think?!

Emily: sorry to cut your time short but I really do need help with those posters.

So Laikyn and I help with posters while we talk. We walk in to the gym and as I am putting up a poster I see joey in a tank top moving a balance beam his muscles where flexed and he looked to HOT🔥🔥.

After all the setting up the other teams where arriving we where competing agents CMU and MSU are #1 rivals. First we warmed up floor then we did the national anthem then my team and I walked out to the middle of the floor and we where about to do the team sound off cheer before was actually competed we put are hands in the middle and every one looked at me and Bri looked at me and said it's your last meet as caption so say it loud and proud. I knocked and said the chant. I was first on floor. I am not going to lie I was nervous but I still pulled through. Then we did vault then bars then beam. I did great on all the events but when it came to beam I didn't want to do it. But my coach told me I was not leaving this sport with out finishing the right way. I looked over joey was right there by my side gave me a smile and so I took a deep breath said ok. Then My name was called but the judge. I gulped as I walked up and soluted the judge I did my mount good I stayed on then I did a handstand back walkover to start. Then I did a stratal full to wolf jump. Then I when it was time for the back hand spring my stomach sank. I closed my eyes and when I did all I was me falling and hurting my self. I quickly opened my eyes and I saw joey his face smiling at me and he gave me a quick thumbs up then I herd Emily and Bri yell SHES NO SCARDY KAT! SHES NO SCARDY KAT! Then joey yelled THIS KAT HAD CLAWS AND IS NOT A FRAIED TO UES THEM! I took one more deep breath and I throw the back hand spring then did a back tuck out of it every one clapped then I finished my routine with a gainer dubbed back and stuck it! When I landed i ran to joey and jumped in his arms he spined me around then put me back down then he kissed me. After that there where awards I got 1st place in everything. I was so happy to have come but now joey and I had to go back to the hotel and pack up to go catch are flit back home. Then I was going to be with out joey for a hole month!

A/N so hi guys this story has 654 reads holy crap thanks SOOO much! I hope u like it please tell me want you want to see happen.