Ch.15

Ch.15

The next morning I woke up with a major hang over. So did Joey. So we ran to a gas station to get some Advil. Then me and Joey went to my hold collage classes and I saw all my professors and they all asked me how I was and they told me that I should of stayed... But I just gave them all the same answer. " I am great my knee surgery went fine and I left because I needed to get away and start a new life. And the hole time Joey was by my side and had his arm around me. So when we got done I had to talk Joey in to going to Taco Bell. Well that took like 20min but. it was worth it. I had a taco salad and a baha blast slushy. Joey still tried to eat healthy and also got a taco salad and a water. As we where eating Joey and I started to talk.

Me: so babe do you like it here so far?

Joey: well I am with you so it makes it better. He said with a smile.

Me: same. I smiled back.

Joey looked like he had something to tell me. Like he wasn't telling me something.

JOEY POV.

I don't know how I should tell her that I have on the amazing race agian. Will she be mad? No she will be happy. Right? Or what if she gets mad and tells me I can't go or if she leaves me? I can't have her leave me I love her. Ya I really do love her. And if she loves me she will be ok with it ok here I go.

Me: hey kitty Kat?

Kat: what babe? Wait, you never call me kitty Kat.

Me: yeah. Well I got a call from Megan, and well I was asked back on the amazing race.

Kat: awwwwww babe that is well AMAZING! Omg when do you leave?

Me: wait really you think so ummm yeah I leave in a couple weeks.

Kat: aww really well right after my meet next week we will leave right away. Ok.

Me: yeah. Yeah that's good. Ok cool.

We stared at each other and then I leaned in and kissed her then we started to make out. Then we stopped to catch are breath and we smiled at each other. I grabbed her hand and we ran to the car and we drove back to the hotel and we started to make out hard. I was trying to put in the key to are room it took a couple try's but I got it in. Then we walked in to the room I took off my sweat shirt and to did Kat. As we are still making out I picked her up and put her on the bed. Then we heard a knock at the door. We stopped kissing and I got up to go get the door. If was her gymnastics friends to pick her up for practice. So Kat ran got dresses for gym and I went with because she wanted me to go. So we drove to the gym and she got all new routes. On floor she picked the song burlesque and man she was sexy.

A/N : sorry I ended it there but ya the next ch will be in Kats POV.