Ch.11

Ch.11

JOEY POV

I wake up with Kat laying on me she is so cute when she sleeps. She looks so peaceful. All of a sudden my phone go's off. Kat jumps up and we bash are faces together.

Kat: " AAAAAAHHHHH!!! Dang that hurt! Joey you ok?"

Me:" ugh ya just my lip is throbbing but Im good. How about you?"

Kat: " yeah Im good just my nose is throbbing and maybe out of place but Im good."

Me: "Wait you think your nose is out of place!"

Kat: " yep." She said so calmly.

Me: " how are so calm about that!?"

Kat: " Joey I tore my ACL nothing hurts more than that and with all the time with out knee brace I was screaming on the in side. Also I am a gymnast I love pain."

I looked at her like she was crazy. I mean know one can love pain.

Me: " oh well lets go look at your nose in the bathroom."

We walk to the bathroom and her nose was out of place.

Me: " omg I am so sorry I will drive you to the doctors to get it fixed."

I ran to go go get my keys and she never left the bathroom so I walked back and she was sitting in the counter next to the sink and when she saw me she laughed.

Kat: " oh Joey this is why I love you. She said laughing.

Me: " what? Lets go!"

Kat: "Joey I can fix this my self"

Me: " wait what!?!?"

She got off the counter and turned a round and put her hands up to her nose and next all she said was "you ready?" With a smile. And popped her nose back in to place!

Me:" OMG YOU DIDN'T DO WHAT I THINK YOU DID!"

Kat:" I DID! "

Me: "Omg "

Kat walks over to me and gives me a hug looks up to me.

Kat:" babe, it's ok at lest I know you care. My old boyfriend in collage when I tore my ACL he didn't even come to the hospital to see me then he broke up with me over a text after my surgery."

When she told me that my hart sank.

Me:" what a jerk! I would never do that to you I promise."

Kat: " I know you wouldn't." She gave me a kiss on my now fat lip. " hehe lets go get you some ice for you lip. "

Next thing I know she had my hand and took me to the kitchen and was putting ice on my lip and I am not going to lie it felt good,not just the ice ;) but knowing that some one loves me as much as I love them.

Kat:" hey Joey didn't your phone go off this morning?"

Me: " haha yeah that is what made you jump!"

Kat: " oh" she smiled then her face got all red"

Me:" know need to be in barest about it you just got scared."

Kat:" ya but still"

Me: I got off the counter and walk over to her and grabbed her hand.

" really it's ok"

She smiled at me and nodded her head in ok.

I let go of her hand and walked over and got me phone and checked it it was Megan. Huh I wonder what she wants? So I called her back.

THE PHONE CALL. J= Joey M= Megan

M: HELLO!

J: hey what's up!?

M: WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP YOUR PHONE THIS MORNING!?!?!?

J: ummm... Well... I'll tell you later.

M:ummm...ok

J: you called because?

M: oh ya so you know then show the amazing race?!?!

J: yeah why

M: we got excepted on it!!!!

J: REALLY!

M: YES!!!!!!

J: OMG! Wait when do we leave?

M: in one month.

J: ok well I talk to you later

M: ok bye!

J:bye.

END OF THE PHONE CALL

Wow I get to go all around the world. Oh crap ! how I will I tell Kat?

Then I here a scream. It was Kat! I ran to her.

Me: "OMG WHATS RONG!?!?!?!

Kat: MY OLD COACH WANTS ME TO COME BACK FOR ONE LAST MEET!!!!

Me: OMG that's great ! When!?

Kat: " we'll I have to go back tomorrow and practice all this week then I compete this weekend. What what's today?

Me: Sunday!

Kat: "OMG Joey will you go with me?"

Me: " yeah I can see where you have been the last 4 years!"

Kat:"thanks I don't know If I could do this alone."

Me: " I will always be there. Wait when is the flight?

Kat: she checks her phone." Tomorrow morning at 7"

Me: " we'll let start packing"

I when home and packed and told sawer he was ok with it and then when I was done I drove back to Kats and Kristen's . Kat was done packing and we hung out for the rest of the day watching tv and cuddling.

THE NEXT MORNING AT 5am

KATS POV

I was sleeping when I was awaken by Joey telling me to get up and we have to get to the air port. So I got up and took a shower and did my hair in 30min then I got dressed in leggings and a sweat shirt and did my make up then by now is 5:45 and me and Joey run out the door and Kirsten drives us to the air port and by now is 6:30am so we run to are tunnel well I hobble with my knee brace and Joey then picks me up bridal style and ran to the tunnel then we go on the plain all to Michigan

We landed at 11:21 once we got all are stuff and a rental car it was now 12:30.

A/N: hey guys so we got 118 reads!!!!!! Woho!!! Thanks you guys I could never do it with out you.