Ch.10

Ch.10

JOEYS POV

Omg I am taking the prettiest girl I have ever seen on a date! Wow Kat looks amazing purple is so her color it just looks so good on her. I look at her hole body as she is walking to me and I see a black and blues scar on her knee. Crap she sees me looking at it.

Kat:" joey it's ok to look at my scar you don't have to get all nervous about it."

Me: " I'm sorry it's just ya know..."

Kat : " ya I know"

She looks down at her feet. The flashes a quick smile but then it go's into a tiny frown.

Next we get in my car.Every thing is quiet. Why did I stair at her knee? I mean she told me she had knee surgery.

Kat: " joey do you want to know what is so funny?"

Me: " ummm... Sure."

Kat: "do you have a box of tissues or wipes?"

Me: "that's a weird question but ya in the glove department why?"

Kat: " these it why."

She takes the wipe out and rubs it on her knee and there comes off at ton of make up off her knee and revels her true scars.

Me: "OMG!"

Kat: "I know it really bad. The reason i don't show many people is because they will think I am a freak.It just reminds me of high school. I never ever want to go back to that place again also I am supposed to be wherein a knee brace for it so I could get better but what's the point or getting better if I can't do what I love? Right?" But with you I feel I can let my walls come down.

Me: " babe no one will look at you like a freak, and if they do I will Stand by you and be there for you. And yes you are right what is the point of getting better if you can't do what you love. But where is your knee brace?"

Kat: " it's at my place why?"

Me: " cuz after dinner you have to promise me that you will where lit to get better. Ok."

She looked at me then smiled.

Kat: " ok. Joey I promise."

Me: " ok let's go eat"

We drove to the cheese cake factory and I got chicken and kat got a salad then we drove back to her place and Kirsten was there.

Kirsten: "hey guys how was the date? I got the note."

Kat: " great." She said as she smiled up at me.

Me: "yep"

Kirsten: "haha that's great"

Kat: " oh wait I can't break are promise"

She ran to her room and brought out a GIANT knee brace almost the size of her whole leg and out with her was a pair of crutches.

Me: " what are the crutches for?"

Kat: " well you can't really move you're whole leg in this stupid thing so I have to use them.

Me: " oh ok well at least I have an excuse to see you all the time."

Kat: " haha yep so you can help out your crippled girlfriend"

Me: "haha your are not crippled"

Kat: " haha joey I can't move my whole leg"

Me: " haha well ya"

Kat: "hey do you what to watch some Netflix?"

Me: "YES!"

So for the rest out the night we watched Netflix until we fell ya sleep.

A/N: so hey guys I promise the next chapter will be more interesting. Also thanks you guys I now have 87 reads!!!!!! Can we make it to 100 I really hope so! Ya so bye