Chapter 8

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

My sister, dont_judge_me has a Larry Stylinson Slash fanfic out called Same Mistakes. Go check it out! This chapter is dedicated to her :)

I think I like this chapter. My sister wrote the make-out scene, cuz I'm not the best at that kind of stuff so thank her for the juicyness lol.

THANK YOU EZZIE!

PLEASE vote if you like it. And comment to show your support :)

I think I'll post a new chapter when I have like three votes on this one.

OOOoooOOhh I went there ;)

ENJOY MA LOVELIES!

---------------------------------------

Standing in the hallway outside of Kalenn’s dorm room door, I was about to knock when a voice inside caught my attention. My curiosity was burning, and I couldn’t help but listen intently.

“So who’re you going out with again?” It was some girl I didn’t know.

“Zayn.”

I heard a shuffling of feet.

“Right right. Crazy how you met him. It’s funny that you didn’t recognize him sooner. I would have pissed myself.” The girl giggled.

I heard Kalenn chuckle. “Then it’s a good thing you weren’t there.”

There was silence for a second, and I went to knock again, but stopped when they continued.

“So did your ex see that video?” The girl asked.

Kalenn hesitated. “Yeah.”

The girl sucked her teeth. “Sorry, girl. Maybe he won’t freak out about it?”

She sighed. “He called Zayn.”

Silence.

“Wow, are you serious? How did he even get his number?”

I could imagine her shrugging indifferently. “I don’t know. He always finds things out.”

“Poor babe. Well I’m here if I need to kick anyone’s ass for you. You know that.”

A smile laced her words. “Thanks Kell. I don’t think it’ll come to that, though.”

“Hope so. So when is he supposed to be coming to get you?”

I took that opportunity and knocked twice. That was an interesting conversation.

The door opened and Kalenn stood in front of me, smiling lightly. “Hey.”

“How are ya?” I asked her casually.

She stepped out into the hallway and shut the door behind her, after giving a quick wave to the little blond girl sitting on the couch.

“Great. Let’s go.”

I held out my arm and she took it happily. “Let’s.”

As we walked around the fairgrounds, Kalenn didn’t say more than five words since we’d left her dorm. And all those words consisted of, “Yes” “No” “Okay” “Silly” and “Sure”.

I was starting to get worried. When we walked over near a bench I led her over and we sat down.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked her.