3

Tami

It's been a couple of days since my run in with Lenny. I haven't been to the park at all. I've been at the library all day everyday sitting next to the phone debating weather I should call Lenny and tell him I can't even though I haven't told mum. I can't leave her especially not in these living conditions. I would never leave her not matter how much she tells me to go, I'm not leaving her.

I decided to leave it another day. Maybe I should tell mum.

I got up and left stuffing the piece of paper into my pocket. It was coming into autumn. A cold one at that.

I decided to talk the long way 'home'.

I saw all Harley, John and Lenny with a girl at the park. I quickly crossed to the other side of the road. I didn't want to see Lenny. I haven't made up my mind.

I glanced back over only to see Lenny looking my way. I made it look like I was looking around and not directly at them.

I would have normally turned right, but I didn't want him to see where I live so I went straight. I just have to walk and extra block. No biggie.

What do ya think so far? Is it good? Should I keep going or stop?

Let me know! Oh and don't forget the vote!!

I would like to thank the people who have commented on previous chapters and to anyone who has read this far. I know it's only the third chapter but it means more than you think!

Much love!

TamiJC