27

John

"I'm full!" Tami leaned back in her chair with her hand on her stomach. Anyone would think she's pregnant when she rubs it.

"Well I happy for you. Want dessert?" well things seem to be going well between her and Len. They've been talking nonstop all night! I wish our relationship could mend that easily instead, I chose to once again, ignore her, like I did before she knew and didn't even try to talk with her and tell her how it won't effect anything unless she wanted it to. But no. Fucked up me decide to just act like she's not there and I can see the hurt in her eyes every time.

"John?" I snapped out of my thoughts. "Do you want dessert?" She's talking to me!

"Uhh yeah. I-uh I will thanks" she smiled. I smiled back.

What was I saying? Things could go back.

"Here ya go" chocolate ice cream appeared in front of me. I looked up and Tami smiled.

"How'd you know it was my favourite?" she shook her head smiling.

"Remember after your first concert" what? "we played twenty questions well, it ended up more than twenty" thats right!

"And you fell asleep in my room!" we laughed.

"That's right! and you woke me up by dumping water on me"

"Which wet my bed" we were full on laugh now. People were looking at us weird. "We should to that again but this time a movie?"

"We so should. SLEEPOVER!" she put her hands in the air. Oh Tami.

Didn't think if get this far with this story! I remember posting the first chapter thinking no one will read it then next thing I know, people commented wanting more!

Thanks to everyone who either just started reading or have from when I first posted it.

Four chapters left

TamiJC