11

Tami

We arrived at the hotel in no time. Both John and Lenny were asleep so I left them to lukas.

The room arrangements were Lenny, Harley and I but mum didn't like that idea but I told her it was because of Harley which she then agreed. John, Paulie and solo were sharing a room and lukas and Samson in another. Mum was in a room with their clothing person thing whatever you call them.

I grabbed our key and hopped in the elevator with Lenny.

"Wait. Where are we?" I never found out where we are.

"What do you mean" lenny had a confused look.

"I mean like, where are we in Australia. What state"

"Ohh we're in Brisbane" rightyo. I nodded.

Just then the little 'ding' went off. The doors opened and we got our bags. We were on a different floor to the others. Closer to the pool.

"What room are we?" I got the card out of my pocket.

"215 which is.... here!" I stopped in front of the door with 215 on it. I swiped the card in the slot. It made an unlocking sound. Lenny opened the door and walked in. I followed suit.

I gasped. Wow.

"What?" Lenny heard me gasp.

"You sure this is a hotel? Look at how big this is! It's like an apartment." Lenny laughed.

"Welcome to the high life" he put his hand up in the air and spun around.

There was a mini kitchen to the right with a medium lounge room space in front and a small table and chairs to the left.

I walked in further and dropped my bag in the middle.

"This. Is. Huge." I looked out the window to see the beautiful landscape of Brisbane city and a pretty sunset.

"Hey what bed do you want?" Lenny shouted. Where was he?

He popped his head out a a door. I didn't see that.

"Tami?" I walked over to where he was smiling as he returned it.

I ran and jumped onto a bed.

"I take it you want that one" it was so soft!

"Boy how I've missed this" I laid on my back like a star.

I lifted my head up to see Lenny with symphony in his eyes.

"Well, the bathrooms there and.. just make yourself at home." He smiled.

We just stayed there, looking into each others eyes to only be interrupted.

"That'll be my phone" he left the room.

I rolled off of the bed and walked to the bathroom.

It was spacious. It had a bathtub/shower thing, a basest and obviously a toilet.

"Hey Tami!"

"Yeah?" that's a weird tap.

"The boys and I have to go to wherever we're performing for.. I don't know. Do you wanna come or stay here?" Hmmm I could watch them or..

"I'll come" I looked at him through the mirror.

I know I said I would update Monday but I found time!!!

Beau Brooks followed me on twitter!! I screamed...

Anyway! hope you liked it. Please vote and comment like you always do

Thanks

TamiJC