7

Tami

Today is the day. The day ill well we will be going on a plane to Brisbane.

It was a week ago I got the job. Both me and mum treated ourselves to a new outfit each and some food.

Len? had come by the library everyday since then to go over things and just talk. John harley and len brought me a cake for my birthday and a little gift. It was a little bracelet with the letter T, L, J, H and A all stand for Tami, Len, Jonn Harley and Alison my mum.

He would sometimes leave Harley with me and go off and rehearse. Mum got all her stuff from Sandra's place as well as mine and packed it. We had one suitcase each seeing we don't have much but the twins said they'll take us shopping.

"Ready to go?" Lenny came by and picked us up. He grabbed our suite cases and put them in the boot while mum and I got in the back.

"Hey John" I waved to John.

"Hey Tami. You ready?" I nodded

"Yeah, I think so" he smiled through the review mirror. I buckled myself in and played with Harley the while way there.

At the airport, there were a few fans. Not a lot more like twenty or so. John and Len stopped and talked to everyone of them. Some of them even asked me why I was with them. I told them I was working for them. They all gave me death stares, nothing new.

Ok so might no be able to update for a week... sorry.

I didn't do something I was supposed to and got my iPod taken off of my for a week and I update this now when no one else is home.

I really sorry but ill try and get on the computer and update :)

Sorry again but don't give up!!

TamiJC