Stage 2: Stalker Jealous

~Your P.O.V~ 

As me and Ki sat on the black roof, I looked at the sun and ate the bread, so did Ki, he always did thing when I did. He always looked up to me, he wanted to be me, he wanted to fight like I could, but he cant, he's fine the way he is to me. After awhile I felt another presence, it wasn't Ki, it was a demon presence, I began thinking about Sebastian-

"You are thinking of someone you like!" Ki said out of now where, WHAT?! HOW DOES HE KNOW IM THINKING OF SOMEONE?!

"It's the only time you smile, when you are thinking of someone you like." Ki looked at me, he smirked knowing he was right.

"S-shut up!" I said blushing a hot pink, Ki then viciously held his heart and pretended to have a heart attack.

"YOU JUST STUTTERED." He yelled looking at me as he lay on the roof of the black roof, it was cracked and had a lot of white showing, finally shining its true white color.

"I SAID SHUT UP!" I then noticed my cheeks were going to all colors in the color cycle.

"I didnt know a demon had feelings, well you are still human I guess." He said snickering, he put his head on my lap, he was a year younger than me, when we were younger he always would lay his head on my lap. I snickered back, we both started to burst out laughing, I patted his Grey-ish hair, the presence I felt earlier changed, full of jealousy, I smirked at the though of a demon getting jealous over me.

"Hey ____, Undertaker said you went to the Phantomhive manor huh?" I started to pet his hair, he didnt mind, but the presence did, I let out a bit of a laugh,

"Y-Yeah" I stuttered due how I was trying not to laugh.

"Whats so funny?" He looked at me, his head still on my lap. I pulled my face and whispered about the jealous presence. After telling him, we both broke out laughing, again, thats what best friends do right? Wait till that blasted demon knows about Ki.

"What an idiot." Said Ki as I started to pet his hair again, it was hella soft, like wha the fuck, what do you put in your conditioner? Its fucking amazing, I snickered at my thought.

"What can I say? Im just irresisible." I let out a small giggle, stopping immediately, I never laughed this much, I looked at Ki, 'thanks for saving me that night.' I thought remembering that night.

*Flashback*

~Your younger self P.O.V~

I ran through the town, looking at all the homes, I looked through on of the homes, I saw how the family sounded the house with laughter, father would never laugh with me, he would push me to rule hell instead, usual thing to me.

I looked around to see the main town of this city, people pushed me away when I tried to talk, hate filled my eyes, I looked to see an alley as rain poured, I didnt care anymore, I looked up at the sky, as tears went down my face I slowly felt something grab my shoulder, I grabbed my dagger to put it by a kid a lil younger than me his hand on my shoulder, I had my dagger on his neck yet he kept smiling his ass off, I couldnt believe this kid.

I lowered my dagger as the boy sat next to me handed me a piece of bread, I took it gently, letting out a smirk and a think you along the way.

"I'm Ki," He paused looking at me, swallowing his bread and smiling, "I don't have a home either, my parents died, when I was 5." I was 7 at the time he looked 6, so he has been here for a year I thought. I looked at the boy knowing I could trust him.

"I ran away, my mother was dead, my dad is Satan, if you dont believe me here." I made my eyes glow a demonic color, the boys eyes lit up with excitement "AMAZING!" he added "I totally believe you, trust me!" He said grinning, he didnt freak out, I smiled, for the first time in my life.