Preparations.

~Your P.O.V~

I went to the garden, I wanted to sing with no one around, I was also hella tired, it was already dark outside anyway. I went to the patch of soft grass, I laid down and looked at the stars, I had so many songs to sing but I only had sad ones, I didnt care I began to sang a bit, not caring at all.(I liked making you sing since then you had another thing that was really cool about you XD)

"You don't know what its like to be like me, To be hurt, to feel lost, To be left out in the dark, To be kicked when you're down, To feel like you've been pushed around, To be on the edge of breaking down, And no one there to save you, No you don't know what its like, Welcome to my life." (Welcome to my life-Simple Plan

I noticed the song was really sad, damnit, love song, love song. I kept thinking that for what felt like 3 hours but really was 3 minutes. I looked back up to the stars, they glew a bright white, I then began to hum, thinking of songs to sing for him, I shot straight up, I got it in my mind. Luckily Valentines day was tomorrow. 

~Time skip~ 

I woke up, kind of excited for Sebastian to hear the song, it was the first happy song I will ever sing. I shot straight up as I stretched.

"Hopefully he will like the song." I said aloud, I then turned to see Sebastian standing in front of me.

"I hope I like it too." He said smirking, I blushed a massive red, SHITTTTT. 

"WARN ME NEXT TIME YOU ARE RIGHT NEXT TO ME." I shouted with my eyes closed, I opened them to see him let out a small chuckle.

"For valentines day you said you wanted me so you got what you wanted." Sebastian said, I then remembered yesterday when I thought of it. I blushed even more, FUCK WHY THE FUCK, I thought, I then looked at Sebastian.

"You and your use of words." He said, I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"My life, you cant do shit about it." I said as  I walked away.

"What is your your favorite color anyway?" I asked looking at Sebastian, he tilted his head in confusion, I smirked.

"I dont necessarily have one, but if I had to choose, black." He said letting out a smile, I then quickly looked to see if we had black roses, I grabbed one and put one in his coat pocket, I also have another idea with those roses. Sebastian looked at me in surprise as I put the flower in the coat pocket, making it look perfect. Sebastian's eyes were huge as he looked at me, I let out a smile and a bit of a giggle, I quickly covered my mouth, OH HELL NO. Sebastian chuckled as he grabbed a rose, a black one, he made sure the spikes weren't there, then he put it on my ear into my (h/c) hair, I smiled and chuckled as he also fixed it to make it look perfect.

"We can match a bit today." He said smiling, I did as well, we both chuckled, Sebastian stopped slowly as I looked at him finishing off my last chuckle.

"What?" I said, looking at Sebastian, he had a smile that was glowing as bright as the sun in the morning.

"Nothing, just looking at your smile." He paused putting his hands behind his back and dropping his head in front of mine. "Also seeing how much it shines." He said, I Blushed dramatically, I then heard someone walk behind him.

"OH BASSY!" I heard someone yell, red flashed before my eyes, this bitch.

Sebastian looked at me, I raised my hands, well I'm sorry swearing is natural to me. I then looked at Grell, Sebastian looked at Grell as well, rolling his eyes.

"HAPPY V-DAY BASSY!" Grell said smiling as if he just found out he was head of the reapers or some sort.

"Will you be my sweet valentine bassy?" Grell said, I looked at Sebastian, he looked coldly at Grell, at first I thought he was going to say yes. Until I saw that out of no where he was by my side, holding my waist, he smirked.