Love.

~Your P.O.V~

Ciel has been his usual self, but even more stern. Everything that happens makes him more stern like seriously. Anyway, it's almost christmas, I wasn't looking forward to it. Why? Cause Christmas means I have to get Sebastian something, and I wasn't ready for it. WHAT THE HELL DOES HE EVEN LIKE? I thought, slamming my head onto a table.

"Someone seems stressed." I heard a familiar voice say, I shot up and felt someone grab me, I was lifted into the air to see Sebastian.

"What the hell?" I said, crossing my arms together and making a 'hmph' sound. I looked back at him, he smirked.

"You know, I can still hear your thoughts." He said letting out a small thing of laughter. I blushed immediately.

"FUCK, I mean uhhh Bye!" I tried to get out of his grip, he held too tight, I sighed and gave up. An idea popped in my head. I closed my eyes and felt my eye glow. I knew I could do it.

I turned into a cat.

I scurried along the floor, knowing he loved cats, so I had to tease him. I ran through the rooms, luckily no one was home. I went back to myself when I lost him. Thank god. I opened my eyes and saw Sebastian.

"CMON WHAT THE FUCK." I said, I raised my arms and aggressively dropped them to my sides, I looked as he raised his eyebrow. I forgot he doesn't like me swearing.

"Does this kitty need a punishment?" He said grinning, I blushed immediately. I felt my face become steaming hot and my blush very clear to see.

"Punishment?" I asked, I tilted my head, he smirked and came closer to my face, I gulped and looked at him.

"Do you want to know what kind of punishment?" He asked.

"Kinda-" I was cut off as Sebastian picked me up, bridal style. He started to walk, WHAT THE HELL?! I tried to escape but he stopped and looked at me. He smirked and let out a small laugh, he then kissed me passionately. My eyes widened, he usually gave me quick kisses, what was up with him today? He let go after a fucking long ass time. I looked at him.

"You are quite different today." I said, he tilted his head, his smirk wiping off his face.

"Its hard to control myself, you should know this by now, it was hard to eep it in so I had to let it out today." He said, I blushed. HOLY FUCKIN SHIT. I thought, he raised his eyebrows. 'sorry' I thought as I realized I was still being held by him.

"Can you put me down?" I asked as he let me down. I was about to walk away, but this little shit. He pinned me to a wall, I felt myself blush as he smirked.

"You know, you are stronger then me, so why don't you ever escape when I pin you?" He asked, my eyes widened, why? I-I don't know. I kept thinking. An idea went through my head. Is it be-because I l-like it? I thought. I looked at Sebastian, his eyes widening in amusement.

"WAIT IM NOT SU-" I was stopped, a knock ran in the air, my immediate reaction was to fight my way to the door, and I did so. As soon as I opened it, my jaw dropped.

"(Y/N), it's been too long hasn't it?" There stood a girl, with long, dirty blonde hair, and grey cold eyes. She gave a devious smirk as she saw me.

"A-Ariana?" I stuttered as she put her hands on her hips, she wore all black as usual, though, she didn't wear dresses, she wore what the noble boys would wear, but she didn't dare to show we legs so she put tights underneath the shorts.

"Miss me?" She asked, immediately I lunged towards her and hugged her, not noticing Sebastian right behind me, she of course hugged back.

"Ariana, it's been too long." With that, I pull apart our hug, then she looks at Sebastian.

"Who's this? I don't like him. Piece of sh-" I cut her off.

"This! This is Sebastian!" I yelled, she smirked and laughed a bit, shit.

"Nice to meet you, Ariana." A hint of venom was in his voice, I swear to god if he fights her he will die.

"Nice to meet you as well, Sebastian." Ariana gave a devious smirk, as Sebastian gave her an annoyed look.

"Well! What brings you here?" I ask her, she immediately turns to look at me. Her gaze softens as she looks at me.

"Hm? Can't I visit someone special?" She was teasing Sebastian, knowing that he didn't know who she was.

"I would love an explanation." Sebastian said while turning to me. I let out a nervous chuckle and rubbed the nape of my neck. We then looked at eachother and smirked. Then we faced him.

"Sisters." We sat at the same time.