Love and hate pt. 4

~Your P.O.V~

Sebastian and I walked into the manor, it was pretty late at night and I had nothing else to do but sleep. Being half human, I can physically sleep to pass time, but I don't technically need sleep for energy and such. I walked into my room, or, the room I shared with the demon who I guess 'love'. 

"Will you be retiring?" Sebastian asked, stepping into the room then closing the door silently behind him.

"Yes, its an efficient way to pass time." I answered, plopping myself onto the nice, plush bed, feeling the warmth of the blankets wrap around me. I snuggled my face into the pillow and started to close my eyes. After a bit, I heard footsteps, I started to open my eyes. ONLY TO BE LIFTED UP WITH MY BLANKET STILL WRAPPED AROUND ME. I started to swing my hands only to see Sebastian holding me.

"HEY! Let. Me. Fucking. Go." I threatened, he let out a small thing of laughter but then rolled his eyes after. He started walking back to the bed, I raised my hands, trying to grab the bed, dying to go back to its comfort. He plopped me onto the bed as I grabbed the pillow, almost as if claiming it was mine, I closed my eyes once more, praying for no interruptions. I guess demons can't pray BECAUSE AN ARM JUST SNAKED AROUND MY WAIST.

"I thought you don't sleep." I said, feeling anger fill me, Sebastian still holding onto me. 

"I dont, I just stay in this position until you fall asleep." He said,  holding onto my waist tighter. My eye twitched in anger, finally realizing the eyepatch.

"Why do I wear my eyepatch?" I asked, facing him, scooting back a bit as well.

"Because I liked you with an eyepatch, so you kept it on for me." He answered, I tilted my head a bit as I looked away again, his little leaf crown in my hand, I put it near a table and closed my eyes again, trying to sleep.

"Even when I lose my memory, you care. What an odd demon you are." I said, almost like a whisper. I heard him laugh a bit as I drifted off to sleep.

~Time Skip~

I slid down the railing, going to the main doors after hearing about 1000 knocks echo from there. I ran to the door, opening it, revealing my sister.

"Hello Ari, did you bring...him?" I asked, saying 'him' as a whisper. She looked down, staring at the ground, a frown on her face. 

"Miss me sis?" My brother appeared, probably hiding behind her. I gave him a death stare as he chuckled a bit. You might be wondering, since my sister is half grim reaper half demon, I am 1/4 human and 3/4 of a demon, what might my brother be? Well he is pretty special. He is 1/2 of a demon and then he is also a human and a grim reaper, its pretty interesting, but even though I am more of a demon, he asks like my father. He probably only wants him dead since he loved mom the most, only thing he ever loved, because he definitely hates me.

"Actually, I was glad you disappeared." A smile appeared on my face, I inched my face towards his, a good 2 inches between our faces.

"How was the torture? To me, seeing you scream was amazing." After my sentence, my eyes flashed a bright color, as you may know, then went back to normal. He made a 'tch' sound but looked away. I just remembered, he sometimes fears me doesn't he? I felt someone behind me, when I turned around I saw Sebastian, he presented a fake smile as he looked at Ari.

"Welcome back, miss." He said, moving out of the way so my siblings could walk in. 

"Please, call me Ari." She said, almost annoyed. Ari walked in alongside my brother. Ciel appeared at the top of the stairs, quickly going down them to see my sister.

"It has been too long, Ariana." Ciel said, shaking Ari's hand and presenting a smile. There he goes, strengthening that soul of his. I saw how he blushed a bit, holding Ari's hand and all. I turned towards Sebastian, who turned towards my brother.