X

Isabella Swan

Isabella Swan

and

Edward Cullen

Together with their families.

Request the honour of your presence.

At the celebration of their marriage.

Saturday, the thirteenth of August.

Five o'clock in the evening.

420 Woodcroft Ave

Forks, WA

Chapter X // A Deadly Taunt

Jacob Black. A man with raven black hair, russet skin, and confused brown eyes. His appearance radiates warmth, the kind that attracts a woman suffering under the bitter cold of loneliness. His large rough hands grip onto the eggshell coloured card stock. The invitation is a simple design with class written all over it. A great similarity to the one who created it, Alice Cullen. Jacob's eyes scan every line over and over, his pupils madly shifting left to right. He simply could not believe the words inked onto the card stock.

She is marrying the bloodsucker.

The card found a home in the thick mud as the man who once held it felt nothing but complete anger. His hard stern steps practically shook the very building he calls home. Merely three steps out of the door, the rain had already soaked his hair, the thin material of clothing clings onto every muscle and crease of his torso. His bi-pedal body suddenly shifted into the four legged beast. The wet fabric ripping in the process of the transformation. The beast's brown fur perfectly matches the man's tan skin.

"Jacob! Where are you going?"

His father's voice screams in the distance. He is already too far. Both far from home and far from sanity. The very idea of his love marrying another boils every drop of blood coursing rapidly through his veins. His body is hard at work maintaining the ability to run.