Chapter 3

June 26th
Lea Salonga: Broadway and West End Diva Concert

My phone beeped and a text message from Aga popped up.

"Hey! Good morning! Leanna and I will be watching you tonight. Ang kulit ko lang."

Oh so, just Aga and Leanna? Much better.

"What's with that wide smile?" Dad asked.

"Nothing. It's just Aga and her daughter lang yung manonood sa'kin."

"'Nga po pala, Leanna will be staying here tonight 'til tomorrow po. She said she wants to sleep here, so why not?" I informed them about that little girl's plan.

"Okay! I miss that girl, she's nice and she has an extraordinary voice just like yours." Leanna's very close to them, they also treated her as a part of the family.

"They said that she inherited that from her mom."

"Really? I never knew that she could sing." Mom shrugged her shoulders.

"Why? Do you know her, mom?" Curiosity hits me. I need to find this one out.

"Of course! But you don't have to know about it." Of course, disappointed. I thought I will get the chance to know her mom.

"Your mom and I have to go out of the country an hour right after your concert for a business trip." Dad, they're always in a business trip and it's not new to me anymore.

"Oh, okay!" I gave him a warm smile then.

I went inside my room and already packed my things. I packed them early so that I won't have a problem later.

I lay down my bed and started to rehearse the songs I'm gonna sing later.

Dawn and I are on our way to Philippine International Convention Center. I parked the car and went to my dressing room.

The team is already there, waiting for me.

"Magandang buhay, señorita!" John greeted.

"Maganda ka, señorita! Este, good afternoon." That's Kusie. I've known him for so long.

"Good afternoon to all of you!" I greeted with a bright smile. They also greeted Dawn.

The concert has started with a song Tomorrow.

I was greeted by the most supportive audience I could ever ask for.

While walking down the stairs to the stage, I saw Aga and Leanna seated at the front row beside my parents and Dawn.

After 2 songs. I introduced a special guest.

"Everyone, the one and only, Bamboo!"

We're gonna sing Kiss.

Bamboo started the song.

You don't have to be beautiful
To turn me on

He closed the gap between the two of us and snaked his arm around my waist which made the audience shout and scream because of kilig.

Honestly, I also feel kilig. Bamboo's hot.

I just need your body, baby
From dusk till dawn
You don't need experience
To turn me out
You just leave it all up to me
I'll show you what it's all about

It's now my turn to sing.

You don't have to be rich to be my guy (girl)
You don't have to be cool to rule my world