Chapter 26

We are on the road, traveling to Fontavella Corporation because I have to talk to Mr. Fontavella about some news and I will make him unhappy and disappointed today.

I've been thinking about how to ruin their company and their lives and I've come up with the issue of Charlene. Her father didn't know her and her husband's marriage that's why her father agreed with the plan of marrying Aga, I mean fake marrying him.

I will tell him that I want to withdraw my stock which will be so helpful for his new project, I will make him plead. He's gonna beg me. I'm still nice for I didn't tell this issue to other stockholders, because for sure they're gonna also pull out theirs.

"Are you sure 'bout this, Bub?" I'm with Dawn, she's trying to stop me but I won't cancel this.

"Matagal ko na 'tong napag-isipan."

"Okay, fine! I gave up, 'di ka naman papatalo." I saw her rolled her eyes from my peripheral vision.

As far as I know about Mr. Fontavella, he is known for being a family oriented person, he don't like Charlene marrying an impecunious man and I think he's not gonna like Charlene's legal husband because he didn't came from a wealthy family.

He's telling his stockholders and potential stockholders that his daughter has married a wealthy man, which is Aga. I don't want to disappoint them by spilling it by myself, so I'm gonna let Charlene to do the honor for me.

So funny to think that his dearly daughter's gonna fall down into its precious pieces. Evil, right?

"Good morning, Ms. Leu! What brought you here?" He let me come inside his enticing office. It's huge and it has a lot of paintings hanging on the wall.

I left Dawn at the car park, but she's inside my car so she won't get sweats.

"I just want to tell you that I will withdraw my stock." I pouted.

"What?!" He stood up furiously.

"I told you that I know your daughter's darkest secret, right?" He's massaging his temple.

"Tell me that secret!"

"You wanna know? Go ask your daughter about it. Ayaw ko naman madamay ako sa ginawa ng anak mo, okay?" I'm talking to him like we're just both 20.

"Ms. Leu, please don't pull out your stock. I'm begging you." That is what I've been waiting for.

I smiled inwardly.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Fontavella but you told me that there would be no issue."

"I will talk to my daughter. Just please, don't pull it out. I promise that this issue won't last." His hands are clasped together and his eyes are also pleading.

"I will give you one week."

"Thank you." We shook hands then we left.

Wait, let's cut it there first and I'll be right back, Fontavellas.

I hopped into the driver's seat with a semi-victorious smile.

"So? What's with the smile?"

"I'm almost there, Bub. Malapit na." I winked.

I dropped her by the ABS CBN building and went to Aga's house, we're gonna visit Ariela today and we'll tell her the news that her dad and I are in a relationship again.

"Hi, my love." I greeted him and kissed his cheek.

"Babes, Leanna will join us today, right honey? Since I'll be away for a month for some business matters." Yup.