Chapter 19

It's been a week since that scene, that heart-wrecking scene, happened. Aga told me that he had already scolded Leanna for being impudent.

Hearing those words from Leanna is like being striked by a lightning. What's her problem? Why did she tell Ayella that I'm a stealer?

Is this about Aga? Or Charlene?

"Mum, you're spacing out again." That's Ayella.

"She's always like that, Ayel, get used to it." Dawn. She's here. Ayella told her everything that's happened last week.

"Sorry, 'nak. I just can't help myself not to think about it." She witnessed everything with her naked eyes.

"Don't think about it that much, Lea. I have a feeling that Charlene is the reason why Leanna's like that." I just shrugged my shoulders for I don't know the real reason behind it. Dawn has a point tho'.

"I'll go ahead already, anak, ha? You take care of yourself. You still have classes at 1, don't forget." She nodded. I reminded her and instructed her to just tell Dawn to cook food for her because I won't be around at lunch time.

"I love you, mum. Drive safely."

"I will. I love you, too, anak." I kissed her temple. "Dawn, take care of Ayel and this house, okay?" We did beso. I then left them inside the house.

I'm now driving to the restaurant where Aga's family and I will be having lunch. No Leanna for she has classes today, just Charlene, Tito, Tita and Aga.

"Good day, Miss Lea! This way please." And she lead the way to the function room. We are inside this room, away from other people.

"Happy Birthday, Tito." I handed him a small paper bag.

We all made beso, including Charlene. Be nice to me and I will do the same.

I sat on the chair beside Tita Agatha and in front of Aga. Spell awkward.

Tito called the waiter's attention to already serve the foods.

"So, Lea, kamusta buhay sikat?" Tito broke the silence. What kind of question is that? I think my cheeks blushed.

"Mahirap po, hindi ka ganun ka-free maglakad or magpunta kung saan-saan." I answered honestly and he just nodded.

"Kamusta buhay kab-" Charlene was cut off, the waiters arrived with the foods.

So, she's gonna ask me how's the life of a mistress?

If she continue to embarrass and annoy me in front of these people, I tell you, she'll regret it.

"Wala kang balak mag-boyfriend, Lea, or just waiting for someone?" She started her game with me again. What the heck is wrong with this woman's mind?

"I am waiting for someone." I said firmly then I glanced at Aga who's eating silently. I intended to say and do it.

She grabbed Aga's hand and intertwined their fingers but Aga's not holding back. "Sino, si A-"

"For me to know and for you to find out, dear." I winked at her.

If you only know, poor Charlene, that Aga loves holding my hand. He's the one who always initiates a holding hands. Still on top, Cha, sorry.

"Why don't you just spill it? Para naman kilala namin." She's really challenging me. Let's see, Charlene.

"I will just give you clues of who he is." I smiled playfully while arching an eyebrow.

"He has an attractive smile..." I glimpsed at Aga's face. "A kissable lips, beard, deep dimples..."