Prologue

Disclaimer

This story is purely fictional and is not affiliated in any way with Miss Lea Salonga and Sir Aga Muhlach, and/or with any artists that would be mentioned here. This story is just the result of the author's wide imagination. The scenes that will occur or you will read here didn't happen nor will happen in real life. If there are such circumstances that's happened in real life, it is merely coincidental.

——

She is the one that got away, he did everything he can to get her back... but what if she's really fated to be someone's the one that got away?

She was once a happy woman with a boyfriend. But now, she's just a happy woman and not as happy as she was before.

She loved someone so much that she still loves him until now. She never fallen out of love. They were once a happy couple.

"I think I'm falling in love with you." I don't know why but my tears started falling. Maybe this is because of the happiness that I'm feeling for I also feel the same way towards him.

"I am, too." He lifted my body up in the air. And he slowly put me down on the ground.

"I love you, Morning."

"I love you, too, babes." He kissed me on my forehead which I found so sweet.

She was once a soon-to-be-bride, but someone took it away from her. Why does everyone always want to take her happiness away?

"Babes, mamamatay ako kapag nawala ka, kapag nawala kayo ni Leanna sa'kin." Those lines. I want to hug him for I pity him but no, I won't do that.

"Then die instead." I shut the door close.

Will destiny find a way for the two of them? But the question is... are they destined for each other? If yes, there'll be a way.

But we all know that once something is broken, it will never go back to the way it used to be.

Faked